• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Out and About beach/vac pics

m61.jpgm62.jpgm63.jpgm64.jpgm65.jpg

In pic 403 no. 5, I understand the cuckold sign one guy is making with his hand, but I don't understand the significance of the "V" sign the other guy is making with his index and middle fingers. I see that pretty often in these pics, especially the ir ones. Do you know what that means? Maybe just that he is about to have a conquest of that hot wife with his big cock? Anyway, thanks for posting and for any info you can give on that symbol.

LikesMMF... sorry I don't know.... I just assumed it was something like the old victory sign.. meaning they scored.... but don't know for sure

tcfranklin.... thank you.... been there done that a few times with momma.... and my dick was hard for a week.... change that to my dick was hard for 3 weeks... the week before and the week after

Users who are viewing this thread

Back