• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Out and About Couples--2

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
h111.jpgh112.jpgh113.jpgh114.jpgh115.jpg

h116.jpgh117.jpgh118.jpgh119.jpgh120.jpg

h121.jpgh122.jpgh123.jpgh124.jpgh125.jpg

h126.jpgh127.jpgh128.jpgh129.jpgh130.jpg

h131.jpgh132.jpgh133.jpgh134.jpgh135.jpg

h136.jpgh137.jpgh138.jpgh139.jpgh140.jpg

h221.jpgh222.jpgh223.jpgh224.jpg

I have posted thousands of these pics... and only maybe 2 people leave a comment!... I have about 3 thousand pics still stored on this thing and seriously thought about deleting them!......although none of them are really MINE... so I don't lay claim to any of them it does take time to gather... every folder has some gathered from around the net... and yes probably a bunch I have already posted... and I do make sure that some of them are from regular sites that I know I HAVE NOT posted before... and in every folder there are some that I know are one of kind.... I "created?" them... and yet I see them around the net so I know they came from here! and yet the assholes couldn't even take a minute to say thank you!... Like I said I don't care who takes what... but I do work to put these together!

h901.jpgh902.jpgh903.jpgh904.jpgh905.jpg
here is an example of one I did a few days ago and I have already seen the finished pic posted on a site

h906xx.jpgh907.jpgh908.jpgh909.jpgh910.jpg

that last one I did several months ago and I have seen the final pic on several sites!... say what you want but I know where they came from a little show of appreciation... would be appreciated!

subhub174014 said:

I have posted thousands of these pics... and only maybe 2 people leave a comment!... I have about 3 thousand pics still stored on this thing and seriously thought about deleting them!......although none of them are really MINE... so I don't lay claim to any of them it does take time to gather... every folder has some gathered from around the net... and yes probably a bunch I have already posted... and I do make sure that some of them are from regular sites that I know I HAVE NOT posted before... and in every folder there are some that I know are one of kind.... I "created?" them... and yet I see them around the net so I know they came from here! and yet the assholes couldn't even take a minute to say thank you!... Like I said I don't care who takes what... but I do work to put these together!

We've had this discussion before, but I hear you! I've even seen one of the captions I did being used as somebody's avatar on another site, but the person never left a comment. Some people may feel uncomfortable posting, but it's nice to get feedback. Along that line, thank you for ALL your posts. It's a lot of work, and I appreciate it.