• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Out in Clubs having fun

• Thread starterhotthaiwife
  • Start date
blackcocklover29 said:
God, I wish I was a Black man.

;)
YA, GOTTA BE KIDDIN' LOL, LOL But then again I understand your wistfulness.

GimmeWhiteMeat said:
YA, GOTTA BE KIDDIN' LOL, LOL But then again I understand your wistfulness.

I have 3 inches of tiny, scrawny bright pink dick

of course i wanna be black!

hotthaiwife and whitemom34...you both soooo dammm SEXY!!

Hotthaiwife, it is sexy asian women like you is the reason I LOVE asian so much :) I need to visit Thailand.

rideurass said:
hotthaiwife and whitemom34...you both soooo dammm SEXY!!

Hotthaiwife, it is sexy asian women like you is the reason I LOVE asian so much :) I need to visit Thailand.

Asian women are even sexier than Black women. :)

blackcocklover29 said:

So, being black would solve that problem? I know 3 inches is small, but think about the pressure that black men who don't have a huge cock live with. If you are a black man and you are getting ready to hook up with a white woman, if you pull out anything less than a TRUE 8 inches (10.5 internet inches), the white woman is going to be disappointed. Imagine being black and having an average sized dick. It would be AWFUL!

blackcocklover29 said:

Damn! Is all I can say.

Great pics! Does anyone have grinding/freak dancing pics?

hotthaiwife said:
This me last night......he French Black Man and soooo big....fuck me sooo long!!

Love your pics! Do you ever get fucked right there on the dance floor?

Thai wife you are so sexy, I am jerking off right now baby. I want to be your hubby, I will let you fuck anyone you want just to be married to you. I love you honey

Users who are viewing this thread