• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Outed to her best friend

• Thread starterrogerthat62
  • Start date
rogerthat62 said:
It would be nice and humiliating to have to give another guy oral while she watches with her lover.

as some one who does this fairly regularly i can tell you it definitely is humiliating.

Im laying in bed and shes in the living room talking to her cali guy. The way she giggles when shes talking to him just gives me a hard on.

rogerthat62 said:
So this weekend brought a new twist to all of this...she wants me to find a guy...for me. She said she wants to watch me orally service another guy. She said she may or may not participate but she mostly wants to watch. .... Not quite sure how this fits in with what's going on or quite sure what she's thinking.

Maybe your wife is just curious and wants to see if she'll be turned on by the sight of you doing another man, sort of like many men are turned on by the sight of women doing each other. A good way to begin gaining some insight into her thoughts on this would be to... well... ask her.

If your wife begins coyly playing "Now why would you want to know that, sweetiebuns...?", a possible explanation would be (for instance): "Because, my queen, I'm not a mindreader."

Last night was amazing for me. My wife and I were laying in bed talking about her California guy and she says to me "sweetie, what about you? What do you want to do? What kind of fantasies do you have besides watching me with another guy?"

I took a deep breath and began to explain to her what a cuckold is. My wife is so cute, and sweet and innocent and.naive about a lot of things. She was shocked when i told her the extent to which some cuckold couples go. She said "but i could never treat you like that!" I said "i know...i know how you are and i love you for it...you just have to keep inind that its fantasy role playing and that i am being genuine when i tell you that i get turned on by the thought of you humiliating me in small ways, and bossing me around and having lovers, and controlling when and where i get to play...either with you or by myself. I know your brain is not wired like mine but you just have to believe me its a major turn on for me."

She thought about it for awhile and then told me she would have to ease into it..that she couldnt do it overnight. I told her it was fine. We also agreed on a "safe" phrase, in case either of us ever felt uncomfortable in a situation.

She then began to text her cali guy and getting way more graphic in her texts to him...and she read them.aloud to me. They told each other how much they wanted each other and that they couldnt wait till they could finally consumate their relationship. As she was reading this aloud to me i began playing with myself...she looked at me and raised her eyebrow...i asked.if it was ok and she giggled and said yes. She asked me if i needed help and i told her to just keep reading the text messages out loud. I came very hard, then she put down the phone and did the same.

I feel like things are really going to move forward now. Our marriage is rock solid and this is enjoyable so why not?

rogerthat62 said:
Last night was amazing for me. My wife and I were laying in bed talking about her California guy and she says to me "sweetie, what about you? What do you want to do? What kind of fantasies do you have besides watching me with another guy?"

I took a deep breath and began to explain to her what a cuckold is. My wife is so cute, and sweet and innocent and.naive about a lot of things. She was shocked when i told her the extent to which some cuckold couples go. She said "but i could never treat you like that!" I said "i know...i know how you are and i love you for it...you just have to keep inind that its fantasy role playing and that i am being genuine when i tell you that i get turned on by the thought of you humiliating me in small ways, and bossing me around and having lovers, and controlling when and where i get to play...either with you or by myself. I know your brain is not wired like mine but you just have to believe me its a major turn on for me."

She thought about it for awhile and then told me she would have to ease into it..that she couldnt do it overnight. I told her it was fine. We also agreed on a "safe" phrase, in case either of us ever felt uncomfortable in a situation.

She then began to text her cali guy and getting way more graphic in her texts to him...and she read them.aloud to me. They told each other how much they wanted each other and that they couldnt wait till they could finally consumate their relationship. As she was reading this aloud to me i began playing with myself...she looked at me and raised her eyebrow...i asked.if it was ok and she giggled and said yes. She asked me if i needed help and i told her to just keep reading the text messages out loud. I came very hard, then she put down the phone and did the same.

I feel like things are really going to move forward now. Our marriage is rock solid and this is enjoyable so why not?

You are one lucky guy, well done.

So i found out last night that i do have limits, and had to put the brakes on a little bit. In reading her texts to her bf, and listening to them talk on the phone, i found i was getting pretty hurt by the intemacy of her conversations with him. By that i mean there was alot of "babes", and "sweeties", and "love ya's" going on...like things you would say to someone when you were falling in love. Hurt me bad. I explained my feelings to her and she said she understood and thought it was what i wanted. I told her yes, i thought so too but what sounded cool in my head was not playing out that well in real life.

She assured me that she loved only me and would cool it with the sweet words with him.

Weird, im ok with her kissing and fucking other guys but when she calls someone babe or sweetie it makes me panicky and sick.

I think we worked it.all out though...laying boundries as we go.

Users who are viewing this thread