• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Outed to her best friend

• Thread starterrogerthat62
  • Start date

rogerthat62

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2012
My wife has a new guy in her life that she met online...we live in different states so they haven't made the connection yet but the two of them are working on it. They text each other hundreds of times a day.

Anyways, the other night my wife and i went out with a group of friends, including my wifes best friend. We were at a bar all having dinner together and my wife leans over and asks me if she can show her best friend her new online friend's picture and all the texts they have been sending.

I was thinking "ok, this is a game changer...what do i really want out of this and do i want to take that step?". I took a deep breath and said "yeah".

So my wife leans over to her friend and shows her her phone...it was too loud in the bar to hear what they were saying but her best friend then looks over at me, right in the eyes, with a look on her face like "dude? really? wtf?"

I just shrugged and looked away. I was so fucking turned on I almost came in my pants right there and then.

My wife later told me that she didn't go into too much detail with her best friend, just enough to leave her wondering and guessing at what the heck is going on.

I love it. I wish she would do the guy right in front of me and all of her friends and family.

Rogerthat, Susan and I are in much the same situation. Her new infatuation is all the way across the country and they have not met yet. He also blows up her phone all day with texts. They have traded pics and he has encouraged her to were sexier clothes and try some new things.

Susan also shared with two friends at work. One of them outed her to a couple of more people. The next Christmas party should be a lot of fun at this rate as everyone will know I am her cuckold. I'm loving it.

the cam suggestion is a good one...I will suggest to her to Skype with him soon. I was reading some of her texts this morning (she.likes me to read them) and they seem pretty sincere about him coming up from Cali for a visit soon.

I also read one where she was telling him sorry for the mis-type, that her fingers were all wet and slippery from masterbating.

It is nice to see you are willing for others to know. Less stress to be sure.

Well, except for supplying her with money and a home, I'm sure that me and my tiny little.dick and my lack of any manliness does nothing for her, so she should be able to have lovers, and to brag about them to her friends.

I'm sure you are discounting your value rogerthat. I have always felt that expecting one person to fill all the needs of another person, sexually or any other way, was crazy. Susan and I match up well, but I have found as we grow older her libido increases and mine has waned.

I still provide emotional support and companionship in addition to money and house. I am also the chief housekeeper and cook, and of course provide pussy licking, asslicking, and fingering when requested. I imagine you do many of the same things. Yet, it is true she should have lovers and be able to brag about them to her friends.

Reactions: toolman2c
well she has another guy now...this one much closer...about a half hour from us. I found this one for her. Good looking 27 year old single guy. They have text'd each other about 200 times in one day already. Hopefully this can turn I.to something in person. Would love to watch her fuck another guy...its been 8 months since the last one.

I got to be a little.more participatory today! She had me text her one guy in California and tell him I was glad they were becoming close and that I hoped they could somehow turn it physical. It felt so good to humiliate myself to another man like that.

Then tonight she asked me to look at a picture of the other guys cock that he text her (this is the guy that's only a half hour away). She asked me what I thought and I just said looks a little bigger that mine. She just nodded. Then she said that he told her she needed to reciprocate and that she needed me to take a pic of her tits with her phone so she could send it to him. So I did and she did. He said "nice, hope I get to feel them soon".

I am excited for you! This is exactly where Susan is at. She is ready, willing, and able for him to cum out.

My wife just text me and asked if I would help her take some x rated pictures of her tonight for her two guys...I said of course I would. Very excited to see her getting into this!

Here's a pic of my wife's tits that I took for her last night to send to her boyfriends. I hope you guys like them.

Attachments

• IMG_20120410_094744.jpg
    IMG_20120410_094744.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 370
So last night after we got home from work my wifes bf from cali called. She sat in the bedroom for a half hour talking to him, in quiet tones and giggling alot. After she got off the phone i crawled into bed with her. She told me he got her horny on the phone...i said "oh really?" She said yeah, here, smell...and hande me her panties. They wede definitley musky. She told me to text him and tell him about it so i did. He text me back and told me i was a lucky guy.

Then as we were laying in bed she started masterbating. She never does that...not that she doesnt masterbate, but if im there she always has sex first with me, and when im done and i havent got her off, which i rarely do, then she masterbates. But this time she just started right in front of me.

I enjoyed it. I wispered in her ear about him fucking her...about him being deep inside her and cumming inside of her. She got off.pretty quick. Then she told.me.to masterbate and as i did so she tqlked about me cleaning his cum out of her pussy...that was waaaaay different for her because she is so shy about talking lime that.

Very satisfying evening.

It took a lot of guts for you to sit in that bar while your wife showed her friend pictures of a guy she's thinking of cuckolding you with. Then to have her look you right in the eyes must have been another blow.

I know the first time I was outed was with my wife's younger sister. We were in the car driving back from some family gathering. They were talking and laughing in the backseat when I felt something in the back of my head.

My sister in law was wiggling two finger over my head, "giving me the cuckold's horns". My face went a little flush but I wasn't 100% sure until I asked my wife later and she told me here sister had known for a little while.

Good luck to you two.
mr. Her's

Roger I understand where you are coming from but:

"I love it. I wish she would do the guy right in front of me and all of her friends and family."

You just might get it.

Attachments

• TurnIntoCS.jpg
    TurnIntoCS.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 229
Today she had me take more sexy pics for her cali bf. We talked about poses, how much cleavage to show, how she wanted to add his favorite touches like high heels. I really helped her with her poses, but like a friend or a photographer, not like a husband that should have been jealous and freaking out.

It seemed almost strange to me the way i had been removed from it. What a cuckold.

Love hearing about your experience please continue

rogerthat62 said:
Well, my wife has another guy now...this one much closer...about a half hour from us.

This sounds much more promising than the Cali guy your wife is communicating with (Cali being a distant state, I gather).

rogerthat62 said:
I found this one for her. Good looking 27 year old single guy.

Good work...

rogerthat62 said:
They have text'd each other about 200 times in one day already.

Jeez... very impressive...

rogerthat62 said:
Hopefully this can turn into something in person.

Hey, why not...? Your wife's prospective lover being only ~30 min. away is nuthin'...

rogerthat62 said:
Would love to watch her fuck another guy... it's been 8 months since the last one.

Sounds like a long dry spell...

So this weekend brought a new twist to all of this...she wants me to find a guy...for me. She said she wants to watch me orally service another guy. She said she may or may not participate but that she mostly wants to watch.

Doesnt bother me really, i have given oral to a guy before while we were in a three way, but its different that she wants to do it this way.

Not quite sure how this fits in with whats going on or quite sure what shes thinking.

She should invite her friend over to watch you entertain them

It would be nice and humiliating to have to give another guy oral while she watches with her lover.

Users who are viewing this thread