• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Own our sex life

• Thread starterMrjohn
  • Start date

Mrjohn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2019
I am looking for someone to own our sex life and control what happens. We are both sub and so I am finding it hard to make the most of my wife's sub tendancies and progress us towards the life.

I am looking for a dominant man or woman for a long term commitment to completely change our sex life via directing me. Not looking for pic hunters though understand some element in f proof along the way will be required.

If you think you can help please msg me and we can discuss more. Total honesty and confidentiality required.

Reactions: Masterxxx, Slavemaster and Kinkyswiss
Mrjohn said:
I am looking for someone to own our sex life and control what happens. We are both sub and so I am finding it hard to make the most of my wife's sub tendancies and progress us towards the life.

I am looking for a dominant man or woman for a long term commitment to completely change our sex life via directing me. Not looking for pic hunters though understand some element in f proof along the way will be required.

If you think you can help please msg me and we can discuss more. Total honesty and confidentiality required.
I am older and experienced. Maybe I can help. PM me and let's discuss.

I would like to direct you and use you as my sex servants want you both to do as I wish

Reactions: Mrjohn
Would be good to enslave both of u

Reactions: Mrjohn
Both of you being sub is far from ideal in a sexual relationship, i doubt that anyone can turn you into a dominant sexual male by "directing" you.

Your only solution if she agreed would be to find her a masculine, dominant lover. Thats easier said than done.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
windymiller said:
Both of you being sub is far from ideal in a sexual relationship, i doubt that anyone can turn you into a dominant sexual male by "directing" you.

Your only solution if she agreed would be to find her a masculine, dominant lover. Thats easier said than done.
Hi, yes I agree this is far from ideal.

I'm not looking for someone to turn me into a dom, more I'm looking for someone to help me in the short term to push my wifes submissive boundaries with a more medium term goal of introducing a more dominant third party into our sex life so she can be satisfied and I can take a more natural back seat.

I hope that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread