• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pa-Nj mettings possible

Carl48

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi we are an older couple wanting her to try her first big black cock. She is intrested in an older guy, no young thugs hung THICK. She is 57yo blonde, 38d's great shape, and loves to FUCK. Looking for a motel meeting, or travel to Atlantic City NJ often. Please PM us here at the dark Cavern forum.

I am interested in your wife

I am a mature black male in MD near the PA border and I would LOVE to meet and pleasure your wife. I am experienced at this type of thing and your wife would really enjoy her time with me. I love putting on a show for the husband. I have lots of sexual stamina so if your wife is multi orgasmic then she will really enjoy her time with me. Please respond or email me at joplop@msn.com. I am very serious about this and I am very reliable.

I'd love to meet your wife

I'm a black male, mature, financially independant, professional and very well endowed. I live in Norther Jersey -but can travel. I'd love to meet your wife!
You can email me at:
mrblakonyx@gmail.com

-MrBlakonyx!

i'm in philly and i'd love to watch your wife get pounded by big black cock. let me know if you are willing to let me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back