• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

panties

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Let just start a new thread with a question and im curious. You cucks that wear panties all the time how do you handle this when you have to strip for the doctor? Say for a physical? My doctor is female and knows and has seen my wife for visits as well, so i would worry how she would respond if i were to remove my clothes and have panties on...you guys wear mens for doctors visits or how do you handle this one? Not only the doctors office but i frequently change to work out in a public gym.
Im just curious what responses you have all had under those or simular situations.

i have a few pairs of panties that are not so feminine that i wear when going to the doctor. they are boyshorts in dark colors.

boy shorts

i have a few pairs of panties that are not so feminine that i wear when going to the doctor. they are boyshorts in dark colors.

kinda defeats the object,i feel panties should be in the most femenine style,ie very frilly,and the most femenine/tarty colours and fabrics.
As the man said,just wear male undergarments to the doc

I have had to undress in front of my doctor while wearing panties. I thought about saying something about them before disrobing but then changed my mind and just dropped my pants. He wasn't shocked, asked if this was a full time thing for me, and then told me that he sees it a lot more then I would think. and that was the end of it.
So go ahead and wear a nice looking panty to your next visit.

there you go

Hey was just wondering who is brave enough to do that and who has and what was the reaction.

it's all good

Desert,

Tpeman's insight shows brilliant clarity of thought. If your wife wants you to wear women's panties and has thrown away all your male underpants (/boxers), however, you may have to visit your doctor and/or go to the gym wearing no underpants at all.

In my opinion, Bevw has suggested the best solution:

I have had to undress in front of my doctor while wearing panties. I thought about saying something about them before disrobing but then changed my mind and just dropped my pants. He wasn't shocked, asked if this was a full time thing for me, and then told me that he sees it a lot more then I would think. and that was the end of it.
So go ahead and wear a nice looking panty to your next visit.

Medical doctors were not born yesterday (generally speaking); they've seen a lot and are unlikely to be surprised by much of anything. In particular, if your M.D. is a woman (as you mentioned), and if you were to mention when you took off your pants for her that your wife prefers you wear panties (and so you do), she would likely accept that as a fully comprehensive explanation. My guess would be, her opinion of your wife — as a woman who would insist on that — would increase, and her opinion of you, as a man sensitive enough to comply with your wife's wishes with respect to your undergarments, would also increase.

—Custer

Here's a new idea: Don't wear panties when you go to the doctor.

Yes, I agree, this is not that difficult of an issue. You just don't wear them when going to a doctor (the eye doctor or dentist is OK). I mean, I wouldn't walk in the doctor's office with an anal plug in my ass, either.

more

I said i was curious, of course this isnt a difficult issue. I thought I just asked a simple question and i didnt imply otherwise. Some make claim that they must wear ( or ****** to wear )always and that includes to work, no exceptions. There are always exceptions. But for those who have done it i was interested in hearing their comments...not a big deal.

I said i was curious, of course this isnt a difficult issue.

I know, and I didn't mean to sound snippy (just sarcastic).:) What was always a turn on to me about it was almost getting caught or wearing them in situations where no one would believe it if you told them. I loved being at strip clubs, having the girl do lap dances or private dances, and knowing that underneath my jeans were a pair of panties. I often wondered what they would have thought (probably nothing as strippers [dancers] have pretty much seen it all]).

well

well,

you may or may not agree but this is how I feel. If you happen to be the type that wears panties on a regular basis to include work, we'd all agree you risk the chance of someone finding out. Scheduled doctors appointments are one thing. Having a ride in an ambulance to the emergency room is another. I work with a majority of females, and its a turn on to sit beside them at work wearing panties. I am sure if any would find out id probably never live it down..

Bill,

I'm pretty new to wearing panties. I haven't gone to the Dr. yet, but expect that will happen. What I plan to do is act like wearing panties is normal. As a professional, I expect him not to comment. If asked, I'll say that I always wear panties.

Or you could say: "My wife decided recently she would prefer I wear panties.... so I do."

—Custer

World famous athletic coach, Arthur Lydiard was training a squad of athletes in the tropics and they were having problems with the high humidity, so he marched them all off to a women's clothing shop to each get several pairs of female panties. It solved the chafing problem between the legs, and he revealed this in one of his books. It described it as a practical solution. It created a bit of embarrassment for the guys, but the salestaff were quite amused and appreciated the windfall of extra sales.

Only reason a lot of people don't do things in life, is because they are TOO SCARED to do what they really want to. They live to other people's beliefs and values, and therefore never become ALL THEY COULD BECOME.

Men wearing panties is so cool, even better if they are proud to wear them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually when I go to the docs, a nice looking lady, the nurse takes my blood pressure and stuff then hands me a gown to change into and leaves while I change. I do enjoy her sticking her finger up my ass though for the prostate exam.

well shoot. Next time i have a doc appt where i know damn well i have to strip i will wear panties and see what if anything she has to say. I can take Custers advice and say my wife prefers i wear them. But where my female doc also knows my wife she is very well sapt to ask her and verify this. which should be interesting. Bill feels because he / she is a professional he would not expect him to ask and I am not sure I completely agree with this. In my case i have been seeing this doctor for some three years now and of course never seen me in panties. I expect her to question anything that may seem out of the norm or say out of character, and she has. It's really not a big deal other than the fact I have been too chicken,. For reasons of "support" I keep a couple pairs of jockey shorts to use while working out. Other than that its panties, even to work.

Desert,

I can take Custer's advice and say my wife prefers I wear them. But my female doc also knows my wife, so she may ask her to verify this, which could be interesting. .... For reasons of "support" I keep a couple pairs of jockey shorts to use while working out. Other than that it's panties, even to work.

Does your wife know you wear panties most of the time — i.e., to work? If so, what's her view of that? You mentioned a while back she's quite outspoken and rather sassy, so I'll guess she doesn't hesitate to let you know what she thinks....

—Custer

Need self-assurance

I guess if you are going to wear panties all the time, you need to be self-assured of who you are to not worry about what others think.

Easier said than done, but that's what we all need to strive for.

Don't let someone else dictate what you do or wear. After all, if you're into being a cuck, you won't stop because someone else does not approve.

Be self-assured.

Custer,

she is very aware i wear all the time. Even to work. Yes she is very outspoken. She knows i wear to work. after discovering this she got rid of most of my mens underwear while I was at work, and informed me when i got home. Now she likes stretching the limits for sure. We live close to Hollywood and her attitude is wear heels down there on Sunset blvd, that i would fit in...im not that brave.

most cucks wear panties as a humiliation or as a a way to take there manhood or maho-ness away or bring them downa notch . many Dom /Bulls like and some perffer that a the cucks wears as a sign of who in charge as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back