• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

panties

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date
desert, obey your wife in all matters; wear the heels and you WILL FIT IN. Remember that your wife has asked you to, and you need to do as she desires. DO it without any more excuses, then report back here with the result. What you do willingly, will bring a karma reward in the fullness of time.

Saraha,
You sound like you feel that women, in general are superior to men, and should be in control. That's how it is now in my marriage.

Is that how you feel?

Should cuckolding be controlled by the woman?

should cuckolding be controlled by the woman? ...I thought that was the whole point?

There are times that the male manipulates the female to get her to cuckold him. That is him controlling the situation. I believe that the female should make the cuckolding decisions taking into account the feelings of the male.

well

well,

i call that initiating the cuckolding. that isn't necessarily him controling it. Many of men have initiated this only to have the woman love it and not want ( or will not ) stop. am I wrong?
in that case who is the controller?. Id say ultimately it is her in this case. But hey that's only my opinion. Just because you start or initiate something, doesn't mean you are the one that will ultimately end up in control.

I'm new here, so I don't know all the rules. It looked like this started talking about panties. I guess I want to ask - do most cucks want to wear panties? If so, they should be proud of their choice and not worry about what others think - easier said than done, I admit.

If you DON'T want to wear panties, then perhaps your wife would let you wear briefs for the doctor's visit.

all cucks should be or try them on at some point or is it made too ?

A marriage tends to run with less hazzles if a husband obeys his wife in all matters. If she wants him to wear panties, then he should be wearing them within 24 hours - no excuses for delay, just head straight for the clothing shops, then the boxers can be disposed of immediately by burning or cutting up with the sissors.

Men are always thinking of ways to get into a woman's panties, so wearing them is obviously the way to go as quickly as possible. To understand a woman, try and be more like her in as many ways as possible.

I wonder if there are any men who would admit that they have gone up to an older woman in a clothing shop and told her that your wife wants you to wear female underwear, and can she help you select them? Rite of passage stuff, but she could become your favorite salewoman if you tip her generously.

cucks in panties

i think most cucks are pantied as a sign of comtrol or a way to make them understand there a sub /cuck to a either the wife or her lover . and to make them realize whos the man and whos the lesser of the man.

Perhaps when I first wore panties it was a control thing, but now I like the feel of panties, and I like the fact that they are a bit naughty for me to wear, and I just enjoy. Does that make me strange, perhaps, but I am proud to wear my panties!

my gf put me in panties 2 years ago and I dont own any male underwear now. When I have a dr apt I usually stick to boy shorts, I have a couple black pairs and several different pastel colors. It hasnt really been a big deal so far.

My wife has allowed me to keep one set of men's undergarments, which i can use when i am visiting a doctor or go for a physical exam

Users who are viewing this thread