• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Passing the Torch

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
T-29.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain, robandkate, dwflovbbc and 10 others
I don’t think it’s genetic, I thinks it’s more like your last thought about the daughters being mor intrigued by the concept but I also might add that many of the daughters have most likely fantasized about being with a black guy but didn’t think either of their parents would approve and now that she knows about her mom’s black affair, she now knows she will have at least her moms approval to get some black cock that she’s been craving for a long time.

Reactions: crmaster, robandkate, dwflovbbc and 4 others
cmeinfl` said:
I don’t think it’s genetic, I thinks it’s more like your last thought about the daughters being mor intrigued by the concept but I also might add that many of the daughters have most likely fantasized about being with a black guy but didn’t think either of their parents would approve and now that she knows about her mom’s black affair, she now knows she will have at least her moms approval to get some black cock that she’s been craving for a long time.
I don't think it's genetic either. I think it's more along the lines of daughters seeing their mothers doing something and they mentally classify it as 'acceptable behavior' This is probably an unconscious mental activity, but when the daughter comes of age,, or gets the opportunity, I would say she is more likely to engage in IR activity than a girl coming from a more traditional family

This isn't restricted to sexual activity; boys seeing dad working on car, start working on their own car. Girls seeing mom cooking, develop an interest in cooking, etc. This is why (IMO) for mothers to present a great role model for their daughters. The mother who has a career, or even works, is more likely to have a daughter that will have a career or job and not just sitting around the house squeezing out babies

Reactions: robandkate, dwflovbbc, hard8bbc4mwf and 3 others
ca71ceb0.jpgFMth7_1XsAcnz91.jpgFQtQYuFVcAAkaUc.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain, Lovasianladies, hard8bbc4mwf and 6 others

2760f6edf0b4b743a09c70d6283c0971.9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain, hard8bbc4mwf, laury and 2 others
Melody-Parker-Dogfart-Melody-Parker,-Brandi-Love-and-Cammille-Austin---Watching-My-Daughter-Go...jpg

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain, Lovasianladies, hard8bbc4mwf and 6 others
Melody-Parker-Dogfart-Melody-Parker,-Brandi-Love-and-Cammille-Austin---Watching-My-Daughter-Go...jpg

Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf, laury, cmeinfl` and 1 other person

• Love
Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf, laury, cmeinfl` and 1 other person

Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf, BLACKBULLSTUD, nelssim and 3 others
3 generation blacking is happening today

Chat here

394c65790cd10f4431a352ed0933b841.8.jpg

Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf, BLACKBULLSTUD, Subsforfun and 2 others
584a2a5394c5f43d47d1ef17992e2925.25.jpg

Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf, BLACKBULLSTUD and cmeinfl`
6188323_tatoo-shop-mom-and-daughter-fuck-the-biggest-bbc-ever-thumb.jpg

Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf and cmeinfl`
1,000 % Interracial no white cock

wifey-002-ircelebs-590x857.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain, hard8bbc4mwf, laury and 1 other person
  • Love
Reactions: JamesR50
  • Love
Reactions: JamesR50
Thanks for all the contributions! Some are really great! But PLEASE keep it on topic... If it isn't directly mother/daughter than post in one of the other threads. 'Some good posts by others' is an excellent location!

Thanks again!

Reactions: BILLD

Users who are viewing this thread