• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Paula

smiley1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Unfortunately I'm not yet a cuck but I would love to watch other men use my wife Paula like a slut. Please let me know what you think of her.

Attachments

• pla.jpg
    pla.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4,571
Paula's Pussy

I would love to drill Paula's pussy for you. But you will have to lick us both clean afterwards. Then she and I can make fun of you while I finger her sweet ass.

paula's pussy

I would love to use her she looks like she would like that alot and would love to help out any way you need

smiley1 said:
Unfortunately I'm not yet a cuck but I would love to watch other men use my wife Paula like a slut. Please let me know what you think of her.

I'll use her

Yes, let me have a turn with her, I would use that body fully. Before I do you would have to take me on a guided tour of her every inch and offer her to me as an object.

What a cute little wifey with a cute little smile. How sweet. Well . . .

You won't believe your ears when I pound my big young cock into that cute little married pussy of hers. She'll be grunting like an animal! She'll be groaning so loud you'll think she's in pain (she will be, but she'll love it). And she'll snap at you to shut the fuck up and let me keep fucking her!

So sit back and watch, and listen to her groans, and learn how this young wife fucker can blow your mind.

Sincerely,
DokterTongue

Last edited by a moderator:
what she needs

smiley1 said:

She looks ok nice little tits but she needs her fanny shaving and a big black cock in her

Paula looks alot like my wife. She is very luck to have a husband that is willing to share her. Your beutiful paula. One suggestion, you may consider shaving between your legs. It will be much easier to see your cunt.

Would love to chat with you. ddd904@yahoo.com

rimm her ass

would like to rimm her ass by my tounge and get the 9'inch cok of mine rammed her ass for hours.meantime,you can eat her cunt and lick my sack.better to shave her fanny and ass rim smoothly.

I'd like to watch her pull a train, and then spend the rest of the night with me, cleaning her entire body with my tongue.......

Whatever you do, don't shave that beautiful hairy pussy. I would love to bury my face there for hours. Even eat her hairy asshole. Beautiful, just fucking beautiful.

She looks very sensious. have you discussed her having another man? Do yu see any hint that she would like to enjoy another man? Many times a woman has that in her but has to have that brought out (in a delicate manner) so that she can reveal her desire and fantasy then eventually act on it.

Need

Your wife has the look of a bitch that needs a good solid fucking. When was the last time you gave it too her, and I mean good and hard and stuffing around by her.

I bet she does not even know about this web site does she. Be honest and come clean.

Absuletely fuckable, How much cock can she take 8" 9" 10" does she like thick or long Or how about both? bareback or covered?

Umm yes

I would love to eat her pussy, and fuck her hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back