• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Paying your wife to have sex with you...

• Thread startergpsdude
  • Start date
G

gpsdude

My wife isn't quite ready for cuckolding me (yet), but she is learning the fun of humiliation.

Currently she denies me of any or sex or pleasure for about 2 weeks, gets me extremely horny by teasing me. Then I cum almost instantly during intercouse. She likes to giggle and laugh afterwards that I can't handle being inside her pussy for more than a few seconds. The faster I cum, the more she laughs. My hope is this behavior (after long enough) is going to encourage cuckolding, as craves a nice long fuck some day.

A few times, I have been horny enough to beg her for sex, and she jokes that she wants some money for her effort. I find the concept kind of hot, and a fun way to give her spending money she could withdrawl herself anyway. But we don't always have cash in the house, so it would be humiliating to go to the ATM late at night because I want to touch her.

I am wondering if anyone here, does anything kind of like this, and give some tips or experience.

Thanks

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, dirkjan and Dingos
Hopefully in the not too distant future your wife will be charging you for what she willingly gives to her lovers for free.

My wife has been playing this "game" with me off and on for several years. Sometimes when I initiate sex she will ask, "Got any money?" If I don't she will tell me that I must wait until I do. I find this extremely hot as money is tight right now and I frequently do not have any.

Reactions: natasnaikul
There's this to say for paying your own wife to fuck her: When you put-down the cash, for any service, then you expect to be in control. If you pay your wife for a go at her pussy, then you should expect to have her any way you want, and not be concerned about what she wants.

I did fuck my ex-wife once, when she needed money and came to me to "borrow" some. I told her I would give her the money, without her having to pay it back, for another shot at her cunt! She agreed, and for the first time ever, I fucked her strictly for my own pleasure! It was a totally new experience for me and I loved it!

Reactions: Dingos
Out of curiosity, for those who do this...

Does your wife have a set fee (for example, $20 for a hand job, $50 for a blow job, $100 to fuck her pussy, $200 to fuck her ass), or does she set the fee on the spur of the moment each time? Also, are there activities (such as ass fucking) that she won't with you for any amount of money, but engages in freely with her lovers?

LOL... Husbands have been paying for sex (in a round about way ) since Adam and Eve.

gpsdude said:
My wife isn't quite ready for cuckolding me (yet), but she is learning the fun of humiliation.

Good for her.... it sounds like she's moving toward making you her cuckold.

gpsdude said:
A few times, I have been horny enough to beg her for sex, and she jokes that she wants some money for her effort. I find the concept kind of hot, and a fun way to give her spending money she could withdraw herself anyway. But we don't always have cash in the house, so it would be humiliating to go to the ATM late at night because I want to touch her.

I suggest stopping by an ATM earlier in the day on days when you hope to persuade your wife to fuck you, since going to an ATM late at night could result in being robbed and could conceivably cost you your life. Most muggers would not be impressed by an explanation involving some sort of sexual fantasy.... they have work to do (on you), and they don't like to wait around.

—Custer

A good follow-up question for this one is: "Would you as a husband ever set-up a situation in which another man fucked your wife and he paid you, possibly when she did not know you were being paid?"

I have heard of situations in which a guy had gambling debts and the guy he owed offered to settle them if he could fuck the debtors wife. So, the husband set-up a situation in which the other guy could "seduce" his unsuspecting wife, then after he fucked her he went to the husband and gave him a paid receipt for his debts.

In another case, a guy let his boss seduce his wife on the promise of a promotion and pay-raise. It is daring when a married woman sells her pussy, but even more so when her husband sells it!

Come on guys, We're all paying for that pussy in one form or another! LOL

It's not a set price. It's a market price.

Back to the original question.

My wife always charges a high fee. But she likes to push me. She asks a high price in cash. I may have it. But then I won't be able to buy lunch at work, maybe all week. The problem is that if I don't come up with the dough taht night, the price starts to go up. She knows how much I want it. She also knows that I won't go elsewhere. She's told me she'll leave me if I do. I believe her. So I'll get more desperate. And the price goes up. At one point, when I finally caved, she got a weekend at a fancy hotel, by herself, or with a friend. I never knew. She didn't answer the phone that weekend. At best though, she's lunching with her friends while I'm opening my paper bag.

Sometimes she likes to act the cheap *****, though. She will sell herself to me for $10. But she'll be as cold and dead to the deed as any cheap *****. Worse than masturbating.

Anyway that's the way it sometimes works in our house.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
My wife will do the same thing to me sometimes. We'll spend several hours getting her off with vibrators, toys, my tongue, and sometime me fucking her. When it's time for me to come she'll charge me.

Generally the going rate is $20/minute. I can usually only afford 2-3 minutes. She'll then mock me for having to pay to fuck her with my little cock. She even says that she's going to buy a blow up doll someday and charge slightly lower rates for the doll when I can't afford her. Then I can have the doll for $5/minute if I want a little more time.

It's all I can do just to last the few minutes I've paid for.

Reactions: natasnaikul and Custer Laststand
lala2323

'It's all I can do to last the few minutes I've paid for'

But the important thing surely is that you DO HAVE an erection and complete ejaculation.........a lot of guys can't remember the last time they had sex as it is too long ago.........some can't even manage a tug because of their medication.

You are luckier than some guys, try emptying loose change out of your pockets at night and throwing it in a jar - could get you more sex time per year.

I've never paid for sex but I did pay my girl a long time ago for a blow one time. I thought it was hot.

ref paying

even if i paid my wife is not interested im my tiny winkie other than to wank it off, - maybe i should ask her if i pay her would she give me more handjobs

I am going to offer my x wife £1000 pounds to let me jerk myself off infront of her while she talks dirty to me and tells me all about her rampant sex life with her lover.

mywife/herlover said:
I am going to offer my x wife £1000 pounds to let me jerk myself off in front of her while she talks dirty to me and tells me all about her rampant sex life with her lover.

Whew! Impressive. *Very* impressive. That will definitely enhance your ex-wife's self image as a conversationalist.

Reactions: Dingos

Users who are viewing this thread