• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Peak makes a comeback

• Thread starterpeakmb
  • Start date
  • #2,521
My thanks again to L, noway, SS & TC, welcome back here.
A mix tonight. I wonder, who likes what ..

Even in your dreams ..

Dream denial.jpg

Reactions: kmbe, SquirmingSub, noway and 2 others
  • #2,522
Her new toy, but ..

Its for you.jpg

• Love
  • #2,523
I supposed you asked for this ..

Just left.jpg

• Love
  • #2,524
Many thanks littlec, tcfranklin & noway, and indeed all of the many others who have contributed to this thread.

• #2,525
Recent events in the US, and in particular the response of Trump and the authorities have brought into sharp focus the issue of embedded racism in our culture. While this may seem a long way from what we fantasise about here, the fact is that I am also guilty of using stereotyping to create a shortcut narrative for cuckold captions. At first sight to some in the UK that may seem relatively harmless, in reality I know it isn’t really. In the US, even my introducing the issue on this site may quite possibly polarise opinion in an unhealthy way. It is for this reason though, that I am stopping posting captions for a while. I’m not sure yet whether to take down my thread, edit it or just leave for a while and then come back when hopefully a better normal is in place. I would be interested to hear your opinions, the readers on this site, whether for or against, here in public on the thread, or via private messages. At the very least I hope you think it is time to reflect.

Peak

Reactions: SquirmingSub and diamantje
  • #2,526
peakmb said:
Recent events in the US, and in particular the response of Trump and the authorities have brought into sharp focus the issue of embedded racism in our culture. While this may seem a long way from what we fantasise about here, the fact is that I am also guilty of using stereotyping to create a shortcut narrative for cuckold captions. At first sight to some in the UK that may seem relatively harmless, in reality I know it isn’t really. In the US, even my introducing the issue on this site may quite possibly polarise opinion in an unhealthy way. It is for this reason though, that I am stopping posting captions for a while. I’m not sure yet whether to take down my thread, edit it or just leave for a while and then come back when hopefully a better normal is in place. I would be interested to hear your opinions, the readers on this site, whether for or against, here in public on the thread, or via private messages. At the very least I hope you think it is time to reflect.

Peak

Peak,

From our prior exchange, you know I do not hold back when invited to share a point of view.

This is not the first time that our country has experienced civil unrest nor is it the first time that the National Guard or the Military has been engaged to put a stop to issues that the local governments were not able to put a stop to.

In the Untied States of America (USA) the right to protest is supported within our culture. With that said, what is NOT widely accepted or supported within our society is when some segments of the population piggy-back their respective primal urges, desires to be destructive and put their on self interest above the law. So while we support protesting as Constitutionally protected, the RIOTING is NOT protected under our legal system and when it expends out beyond a few days, it can become an issue that is handled as a higher level.

Some people try to excuse the riots because of the issues that was present that started the protest although once they riots began, the initial protest tends to loose meaning and is pushed aside. The RIOTING that has been taking place is simply that, destruction and theft of property that is being done by multiple races NOT simply the black segment within society. Some notable RIOTS following the death of a Black Person that was associated with a Police Officer that you should look at are as follows as you may find the reference interesting and see how it relates to the issue at hand.
  • 1992 (April to May) – Rodney King Riots (Stated in Los Angeles, California and spread)
  • 2014 (November to December) - Oakland Riots (Oakland, California)
  • 2015 (August) - St. Louis, Missouri
  • 2017 (September) - St. Louis, Missouri
  • 2020 (May to June) - (Started in Minneapolis, Minnesota and spread)
With that said, while civil protesting was never an issues, each above the above incidents transitioned from protesting to RIOTING; in each of the above mentioned cases, the protesting transitioned to rioting that included assaulting others (non police), extended violence, vandalism and theft of property. These crimes simply shows the nation and the world how stupid some people really are. This also shows why PURE democracies never work, a pure democracy is just that mob rule and we are a nation of laws, a republic with a judicial system and these people are not allowing the system to work. Just with other aspects of society, we find bad apples in the basket.

When the rioting starts, it over shadows the legitimate protestors, and goes from a civil issue to one that requires National Guard intervention and what could soon become Federal Military intervention.

Will be interesting to see what comes next. The rioting needs to stop so that the protesting can have meaning.

Reactions: diamantje
  • #2,527
peakmb said:

Peak
I appreciate thoughtful dialogue. Do what you feel is right. No argument from me.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and diamantje
  • #2,528
Thanks TC

• #2,529
Thanks SS.
I'll respond by PM.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
  • #2,530
It’s been two weeks now since I dropped my posting here. I still believe I was guilty of continuing some racial stereotypes and I still don’t feel good about that. I am aware that others are posting them and that they remain popular, but I will try not to step over that line again. My generic stud, Ty is no more. He was always simply a shorthand to get an image of a wife’s stud into mind in just two letters. Useful in captions where every letter counts to create a narrative. My Black Cock Club series will morph into the Best Cock Club. Most previous captions can be read this way, and all future ones will be. It works better as a stud club anyway. Surely cuck wives want to go there to get the best, whatever colour or size it is, but I’m guessing small would have to be brilliant at it to work. I need to get a new body of work together now to sustain future posts. See you all soon.

Reactions: Capt. Ron, kmbe, littlec and 1 other person
  • #2,531
Your call, friend!

• #2,532
Thanks guys, and for the comment TC.
So, lets see where this goes. Whoever gets it now, it still isn't hubby ..

Lotion job.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlec, SquirmingSub and buds13
  • #2,533
Your office ..

Good story.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, franklinbluth, littlec and 3 others
  • #2,534
Just as big a job ..

Deepest ever.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlec, SquirmingSub and buds13
  • #2,535
Many thanks L, SS, noway & buds.
Lifelong learning. The cuckold way ..

Keeping notes.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, SquirmingSub and littlec
  • #2,536
A little pain ..

Learning control.jpg

Reactions: Capt. Ron, SquirmingSub and littlec
  • #2,537
A lot of control ..

No thrusting.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and littlec
  • #2,538
My thanks L & SS.
Sometimes a cuck just gets in over their heads ..

So she offers you lunch in your office ..

Packed lunch.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, littlec and SquirmingSub
  • #2,539
Or you really wanted to watch ..

Not the same 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlec, noway and SquirmingSub
  • #2,540
Or those special parties ..

Not usual party.jpg

• Love