• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Peak makes a comeback

It starts before they leave ..

Smile politely.jpg Smooth for.jpg

Thank you L, kind words. I checked and I have posted around 1,300 captions since I started this thread and added to the Wifey one and occasional ones elsewhere. A fair body of work I think but it seems to have been appreciated. There are always many more people who follow the threads but never post. I can understand that, but as a poster it does make it hard sometime to know what works and what is just missing. I have dropped a good few TG captions in here over that time and they in particular must excited more polarised opinion but it's difficult to decipher from the likes and comments overall. The photos keep appearing that get me going though, so I suppose the captions will continue until they don't. Let's carry on.

Well TC, Littlec I have to thank both of you and many others for getting me over 1000 likes. It's been an interesting experience posting such a variety of captions in different places. These pictures say such different things to me! I'm sure there will be more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back