• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

People who lick ass and even...

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I dont understand human behaviour often. I want to ask about people both women and men who lick dirty asses and even eat _hit. How do they do it? Whats going on thru their minds to do such a thing. My wife is one of them. She doesnt mind putting her tongue in the dirtiest asshole to lick it. I often wanted to ask how does she do such a thing, but can never ask..she is always shy about it to talk about it, but in bed she is so horny, the way she eats my dirty ass

I’ve rimmed my wife under less than ideal circumstances. I don’t prefer it that way but have never turned down the opportunity.

I’ve been rimming my wife for years, often when she’s not showered for a day or so. I’ve also rimmed her after bulls have arse fucked her, she also rims her bulls and I have too. We both really enjoy it.

The pic is of her two day unwashed arse, I rimmed her clean.

View attachment 2279324
Very nice that you got to rim her after he had fucked her ass. With my monogamous no anal wife, the best I got was rimming when my own cum was running over her hole. I savor the memories.

Last edited:
My wife used to have a lover that always finished up by fucking her in the ass. I usually rimmed her afterwards.

A couple times she let me fuck her in the ass, then we'd get in a 69 and she'd suck my cock. I always wondered if she did that with her lover. I suspect she did. She'd do anything he wanted.

My wife used to have a lover that always finished up by fucking her in the ass. I usually rimmed her afterwards.

A couple times she let me fuck her in the ass, then we'd get in a 69 and she'd suck my cock. I always wondered if she did that with her lover. I suspect she did. She'd do anything he wanted.
love that wish i have a woman who would let me do that to her she do that to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back