People you've thought about while fucking your wife or gf?

• Thread starterareuanaughtywife
  • Start date

areuanaughtywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2004
I used to think about my wife's hot sister a lot while fucking her.

Reactions: Compaq, Islandsinthesun, Justawhiteguy and 2 others
areuanaughtywife said:
The view I had from our bedroom door the first time my wife was shared is one I constantly thought of when making love to my wife. It was a classic cuckold view. My wife was naked except for stockings on her back legs spread real wide. He was naked on too and plunging into her deep. Something you never forget!

Reactions: JeffCA, MyBigTittyMilf, CreamyBill and 1 other person
areuanaughtywife said:
Way back when I was younger I thought about the hotter sister. Then with my last ex after stretching her pussy with a toy I imagined it was her sister who only fucked bbc. Now with my current wife. I think about a friend waiting for his turn or fucking her older friends while she's taking a big cock

Reactions: garzagreg and slaveofmyown
I’ve actually never thought about anyone else besides the partner I’m with in the moment. I have however, thought about ‘being’ someone else as I fucked her. Imagining it’s someone else balls deep and palming her bared breasts. Tongue kissing her.

Reactions: wifeworshiper, JeffCA, Davey cuck and 3 others
areuanaughtywife said:
I still do this slide on into my wife then say,I can feel cum on my cock. How long since that BBC used your pussy as his seed is still warm in there.She would reply not long ago hubby,but he left a sizable donation to keep you sweet.Just embrace it ! Ps we have not been taken outside the marriage,but the thought of it get both going!

Reactions: lay day
HubbysBadHabit said:
I’ve actually never thought about anyone else besides the partner I’m with in the moment. I have however, thought about ‘being’ someone else as I fucked her. Imagining it’s someone else balls deep and palming her bared breasts. Tongue kissing her.

This is me also. Or, at least imagining someone else fucking her as I do. A lot of scenarios have gone through my mind over time. From her taking BBC to her being a ****** in a cheap motel.

Reactions: JeffCA, kinkyguyb, Myhijabiwifii and 1 other person
Justawhiteguy said:
This is me also. Or, at least imagining someone else fucking her as I do. A lot of scenarios have gone through my mind over time. From her taking BBC to her being a ****** in a cheap motel.
Nice! Yeah I’ve had several fantasies about my wife too. Some vanilla, some cliche, and some fairly dark.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy
I imagine people we know like her work colleagues fucking her

I have thought about another guy fucking and impregnating my wife. I have also thought about the gal I would be fucking the next day who is not my wife while fucking the wife and/or the evening after fucking the other gal while fucking the wife I would be thinking about the other gal.

My wife has three hot sisters. They might not be as hot as my wife but still pretty hot. I use them interchangeably often. As well as any of my wife’s friends and co workers.

Reactions: areuanaughtywife, MarriedBiWannabe, love2watchAsians and 1 other person
I have thought about my niece while fucking my wife

Reactions: garzagreg, MarriedBiWannabe, MyBigTittyMilf and 2 others
Yes step daughter

IMG_7982.jpeg
IMG_7966.jpeg
IMG_7936.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: garzagreg, Hugecock, MattyF and 4 others
Reactions: Naughtycub
Reactions: CreamyBill
Naughtycub said:
Wanna jerk to her and wife???