People you've thought about while fucking your wife or gf?

• Thread starterareuanaughtywife
  • Start date
Naughtycub said:
Yes step daughter

IMG_7982.jpeg
IMG_7966.jpeg
IMG_7936.jpeg
Both very hot ladies,I have a step daughter as well.Mine lost her dad about 15 years ago,and said you are the best dad I could have either for.I for once in my life was speechless, but big hugs prevailed.

Reactions: SlimStroker
Always thought one of my friends would be fun. That or have one of her cute friends stay over and have them make out and get some love making on.

kinkyguyb said:
I often think about her ex fuck buddy from before we met, she's been very open about fucking him, he had a 10+ inch thick cock. I always think about how amazing she would have looked taking such a massive cock. She sometimes dirty talks about him when we fuck.
Fucking hot.

Wife’s sister many times

4BEA107C-49C6-40A9-98EE-22F20D429730.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, SlimStroker, Justawhiteguy and 2 others
my wife's friend, espcially when i am fucking my wife doggy style

Attachments

• JoB (3).MOV
    38.9 MB
  • JoB (6).MOV
    16.6 MB
Naughtycub said:
U should send me a pic of ur cock and also where u from

IMG_7982.jpeg
IMG_7962.jpeg
IMG_7961.jpeg
IMG_7927.jpeg
IMG_7899.jpeg
IMG_7844.png
IMG_7522.jpeg
IMG_7520.jpeg
IMG_7521.jpeg
She is fucking hot

I’ve thought about it being another man that’s fucking her in place of me. But not me fucking anyone else

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, HubbysBadHabit, hyperxguy and 2 others
Reactions: JMnc
secretcrowds said:
I’ve thought about it being another man that’s fucking her in place of me. But not me fucking anyone else
That’s hot, i have similar except, we’re both fucking her at the same time

Reactions: Justawhiteguy and HubbysBadHabit
secretcrowds said:
Same!

Reactions: throwback
Bimfm said:
My wife has three hot sisters. They might not be as hot as my wife but still pretty hot. I use them interchangeably often. As well as any of my wife’s friends and co workers.
I have 2 pretty hot sister-in-laws, have sniffed both panties and peeked both naked when they visit, have thought about them as I fuck my wife and jerked off to them both numerous times.

• Love
Reactions: Bimfm and hyperxguy
MarriedBiWannabe said:
I have 2 pretty hot sister-in-laws, have sniffed both panties and peeked both naked when they visit, have thought about them as I fuck my wife and jerked off to them both numerous times.
Now that is fucking hot!

Mother in law

Mother in law

How old are you and how old is she?

Your MIL must be a hottie! I met a gal who was 71, and if she said she was 48, I would have believed her.

Reactions: Naughtycub
Yes my wife’s boss and her sis in law but really wife’s boss and wife has told me that she thinks her bosses husband is hot and notices that he has a huge package

IMG_8240.jpeg
IMG_8248.jpeg
IMG_8253.jpeg
IMG_8272.jpeg
IMG_8230.jpeg
IMG_8228.jpeg
IMG_8241.jpeg

Reactions: SlimStroker