• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

petite shemale wants black gangbang

• Thread starterpetiteshemale
  • Start date

petiteshemale

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2005
well I was looking for interracial forums and found the Cavern. Looks like a really cool site.
I am a sexy little shemale, I'm 25 years old and am looking to experience a black gangbang. I have been with a black man before and even with a group of white guys but never a group of blacks.

I'd be happy to tell you more, give me a shout.
Here's a couple pics of myself, I have more if your interested.
I promise a very good time, sloppy wet blowjobs and a tight ass.

Hope to here from some of you.

Attachments

• 1_191.jpg
    1_191.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3,646
hottie

you would look hot taking on a group of well hung black guys. wish I could be there to help you take care of those big chocolate poles.

MMMMM, I bet you'd look hot in a school girl outfit, with garters and those hot boi short panties.

wow,wow,wow,......sorry i aint black but wow. you name it,i'll do it. ever in pa please stop by :)

here's a pic of my ass
I'm a small girl but I can take alot of abuse!!!

Attachments

• 3_290.jpg
    3_290.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4,061
DAmn baby, that is one hot little ass, mmmmmmmmm, Id love to see u doing a train or a circle suck damn

northeaast Pa here, wilkes barre area where you at hun?? :roll:

would loove to catch up over some drinks

i live in bucks county. how about you? let me know so we could hook up soon.

hello

I live in Va Beach , VA but can travel. I would love to fuck that ass

Attachments

• jimmysept30_725.jpg
    jimmysept30_725.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,762
Fuck my ass??? You would destroy my ass with that thing, damn!!!
I need that I need to feel you pounding me deep, you got any friends that would be interested?

lets hook up

would love to hook up

i would love to meet you and fuck you so good. just don't tell my girlfriend. i live in bucks county. let me know where you live so we can get together.

lets meet up. you will enjoy!!!!

it is me again!
i have for a long time wanted to hook-up with a hot(you) she-male. i have seen a few who look good, some not so good...... you fit the bill just right. i live in north jersey. where are you from? i have a nice skinny ass, which opens nice and wide. i have had some long one's in there... i have had some hot threesomes, two guys, one guy, and girl...hot times. lots of sloppy cock sucking, and hard ass fucking. i'm blond, with blue eyes. do i sound tempting??????let me know what you crave.
eric

Hi petite.
I'm in Ohio. Where are you located in PA? Would like to hook up with you sometime. Blk male, 38, 5'8", 170, dark complexion and 8" of thick fun. Let me know if you are interested.
J.

Users who are viewing this thread