• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

petite shemale wants black gangbang

• Thread starterpetiteshemale
  • Start date
white guy from lancaster pa here, love to take that tite ass hard and deep

very very hot.......would love to hook up.....dave...856-498-0367

sweet babe

petiteshemale said:
Hi again guys..
I need 2 mean big dicked niggers to fuck my brains out tonight. If you can hook me up send me an PM. It's 7/7 about 12:00.

I have two black friends who would love to play
lets hook up soon
ocgloryfun@yahoo.com

As a TRUE petite white girl, I am extremely disappointed in all these supposedly "REAL MAN" black guys who are so eager to participate in sex WITH A MAN!....this is a she-MALE!!!...A GUY ..anyone who is having sex with this individual is having sex with a MAN!......thats hardly manly

this is an old thread andI"m not sure the lady in question was every real, but i have to say, a bitch is a bitch. what matters is dresssing slutty and willingness to serve black!

maaaaan this is straight up disgusting!! white women, these are the "men" you are letting fuck you RAW!! i am a totally straight black man who loves to fuck raw but this is definitely a sign i need to strap up AT ALL TIMES!!

wow you are hella HOT
You have a terrific ass!!

ALeX

Daaayuum there are sure some fine shemales up in here. Hit me up all you. I'm interested.

How

Sweet it is, baby. Ever get to OK look me up.

c50000p said:
As a TRUE petite white girl, I am extremely disappointed in all these supposedly "REAL MAN" black guys who are so eager to participate in sex WITH A MAN!....this is a she-MALE!!!...A GUY ..anyone who is having sex with this individual is having sex with a MAN!......thats hardly manly

I agree completely. Nothing more gross than one man buttfucking another - regardless if one of them has long hair, makeup, and implants.

I'm blown away at how many brothers responded to the post and frankly, I no longer feel special.

Petite....we need some updated pics of your hot horny ass and body. Tell and show us about the black gang bang that you craved.

Christ people this is a man. Have we turned into a Gay society, I can't even believe the amount of you people that want to fuck another mans ass. And all these white women wanting to be fucked by you. It makes no different how CUTE or Nice of ass or any of this bullshit he is, he is a he. So he likes to be a woman that is his choice but you guys don't have to drool over him. In my book if you are a man and fuck another man in the ass there is a name for this it is called Queer or you are a faggot. Have at him brothas my black dick has women wrote on it and it sure the hell ain't going up another mans ass. Muleman

wow wow and in pa no less

Live and let live but DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like to think I am fairly open-minded. But I was amazed how many dudes wanted to do this person! At first I thought people had just missed the part of it being a she-male. I could not believe the number of responses. I grew up in NYC and we used to play a game where we tried to pick out the trannys. Some of them looked good, but it was a fucking GAME!!! We would never have actually done it and no, it doesn't matter if they have fake tits or not. If I can't hit ovaries when I'm drilling it, I ain't hittin it.

Any of you WOMEN (I mean born that way) wanna hit me up, just PM me.

well said black_fire!! just shows some guys here are will to just poke anything that beckons them to do so!!!

let me get this str8...u people have a problem with trannys but not a problem with infidelity, impregnating other mens wives, or women having sex with other women.
lets face it ladies i think some of u r just jealous

Users who are viewing this thread