• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Phoney comes clean

awkward

New around here...
Beloved Member
Yeah, I'm a phoney cuck. I'm sure a lot of others are too but I want to come clean and admit it, because I want to talk about what goes on in my head.

I've had cuck fantasies since I was four years old (I shit you not). I have other deviant fantasies too and I often enjoy vanilla sex with no psych aspect at all, yet I find my cuck fantasies to be the most mouth watering and lusty. They can put me in super sex mode and have me masturbating for days on end.

Every time I think up a new cuck fantasy, I get recharged. I was even more recharged when I posted my first thread here. I used my old standy fantasy that I had for ten years, but posting it to others as if it was fact, had me on cloud nine.

When I'm in that mode I think I really wish I was a cuck. I'd never enter that situation with my wife, but I really long to be living a different life as a cuck with the woman in my fantasies or a similar woman. That's how I feel when I'm horny. Then once I masturbate a few (or bunch) of times, I'm left feeling so glad that I'm not a real cuck.

I mean how do submissive cucks feel when they're not horny? Don't they regret their actions? I can understand hotwifers, but I can't understand the mindset of a real life submissive cuck. My orgasms always clear my head - thank God. I'm not judging anyone. I just want to know how real cucks think.

Thanks (and sorry for being a phoney).

Sorry?

No need to be sorry. This forum is for all of us to understand ourselves and others better. Some (like me) are sissies hoping to entice our loved one into this type of lifestyle and others are living it already. The main thing is that honesty is assumed from a poster unless or until they confirm it as a fantasy. Thank you for your honesty and i for one look forward to your future posts.

racquel

No need to be sorry. This forum is for all of us to understand ourselves and others better. Some (like me) are sissies hoping to entice our loved one into this type of lifestyle and others are living it already. The main thing is that honesty is assumed from a poster unless or until they confirm it as a fantasy. Thank you for your honesty and i for one look forward to your future posts.

Thanks for the kind words.

Don't Beat Yourself Up

I'm a real life cuckold but I often wonder about many others who say they are. I accept anyone at their word, why lie? But I very often look askance at those who make the cuck life appear to be nothing but fun and/or a non-stop turn on. I've been divorced 6 times and, trust me, even a good divorce is a bad divorce. My only daughter (actually my dad's love child) hated me, ran off and disappeared. My step children have no regard for me and make sure I never come around their children! My ex-wives say hi to me only when they want some down and dirty sex or special favors not made for the light of day. Being treated like a sissy, a cuckold, a pussy-whipped man has gotten me thrown off jobs, out of communities and I am ashamed to be around normal folk. Damn, I've even been thrown off of Free Cuckold Community at CuckoldPlace.com
You mentioned the fact that once a cuck gets off, what's there to support being a cuck. The answer is THE WIFE. A true cuckold, by definition is
1. the husband of an unfaithful wife.
–verb (used with object)
2. to make a cuckold of (a husband).
As such, most of the time (and the way I was cuckolded in my first marriage) the husband has no idea of his wife's activities. It's all secret. He never finds out or, when he does, it's long after the affair being relevant. Sometimes a woman will be found out and throw the dice - she'll admit it and demand he go along with it; she seduces him into accepting her affairs. If her gamble wins, she has fun and the hubby posts here and jerks off alot at home. But the gamble rarely pans out.
This new kind of role-play-SM-BD-fetish cuckold that is emerging in society is Swinging with the emphasis on the wife. Often called HotWifing. She does all the work. It's not a new thing, you'll find it in the Bible and Ancient Greek theater.
Once the dirt comes out nowadays the emotions of rage and jealousy (angst) get truncated into a type of desire - less passion. The man craves to be active in his wife's infidelity. Throw in a little homosexuality, a pinch of voyeurism and a dash of pandering and we have what we call today the cuckold life style. And a prescription for an unhappy life.
But if the wife wants to have lovers and a man who loves her and harbors all these emotions and fetishes, then you can have a happy cuckold. As long as the happy couple restrict their adventures and remain discreet. Keep it from others as true lovers will restrict their passions exclusively for each other. The kids don't need to know, the family has no business knowing, the outside world is just stuff beyond the home. My wife has grown too old to be a slut and she was never A SLUT. She is and was always a lady who enjoyed her sexual appetites. As she aged, she has settled on the idea that she needs a cunt and ass sucker as a hubby. A man who she can have free reign over in all facets of life, sexual and non-sexual. So I am a lucky cuckold, and a rare one. My fantasies have no place in a cuckold relationship. I restrict my fantasies to what turns her on, I defer to my wife. Do I need to do so? No, I am an independently wealthy man. I could (and have done so twice in the past) married a *****, dressed her up, shoved 10 credit cards into her fists and sailed her around the world in search of dick. And don't get me wrong, as a cock sucker I sure had fun too, lots of it! But you're wise to know that once the party is over, it's over. I could had continued but the gals can't. They yearn to settle down, want kids, want respectable friends or go off the deep end ... oh, Michele costs me $10,000 monthly for 5 months over her addictions to sex and drugs and sex. I didn't enjoy being a cuck then!
Stay as you are and you'll live a long happy life and have a fruitful fantasy life as well.

Thanks

Joe_regions ... well said, my man! Anyone reading my old threads will find I've been saying this for some time. Cuckolding is NOT fun for the cuck when it's for real. For some reason, we keep getting Hot Wife and Cuckold mixed up. I've been cucked twice in my life in relationships and it was NO FUN!:rolleyes:
I sympathize with you and all at once feel less alone about my own ship wreck of a life. I must agree with Son of John when he says "I still believe that most wife-sharing husbands were, at one time, "******" into sharing their wives" My experience with being a cuckold and those I've known remind me of when Tupac Shakur said: "A coward dies a thousand deaths." A real man would stand up to an adulterous woman. A cuckold either doesn't know or cannot get himself to leave her. Others might get off on the humiliation (I do that too) but usually using that as an excuse why he cannot leave the slut.
Thanks for the kind comments, MacNfries

Joe regions

Excellent post, Joe. I appreciate your words of wisdom. It takes a brave man (even in a forum) to admit to the heartbreaking realities of his situation. I'm glad that it has finally worked out for you in a way that has you happy. Thanks for giving us an idea just how bad things can get.

It has to be fun even after you cum

My wife and I were together for 6 years before we started seriously looking for other people to play with. More on those stories another time, but I think the key is to have a stable rock solid relationship. We talked alot about our commitment to each other. When you have that bedrock, knowing that your wife has fucked other guys and (more importantly) continues to WANT to fuck other guys, you can always know that your relationship is secure.

Before I cum, it's all about how erotic it is. After I cum, it's about how much I love her and want to see her happy.

Right now the rules are that we always play together. It wouldn't be fun if she was off sneaking cocks without my knowing it. Then again, I wouldn't know, would I...?

luckydog

I see what you're saying, and I can see how it can work. Hotwifing can work and even some level of humiliation can work if you're with the right partner and you keep some boundaries. But I see from so many cucks (or pretend cucks) that the kicks just keep getting harder to find. At first it's fun just to have your wife be with another. Then a subtle aspect or two of humiliation get thrown in. Then before long the cuck is a cumdrinking, or even dicksucking, sorry-excuse-for-a-human-being, whose whole existence is based on humiliation.

Of course most of the stories are fake, but it still tells you how a lot of cucks (and even me to an extent) think. I saw one guy who started posting and his first post was about how he was trying to get his wife to cuck him. Then before the night was over he had posted six more times, and by the last one his wife had fucked several guys, he had sucked all their dicks, he had given them money and possessions, and he was in chastity. Of course it was bullshit, but it shows that a lot of cucks just lose all sense of boundaries. The idea of her fucking was good for the first jerkoff. Then to cum again, he upped the ante to her actually fucking. Then after each orgasm, he took it further in order to get fully turned on. I can't say for sure that he was jerking off like that, but I know the tendency to keep making fantasies stranger and stranger with each orgasm. Then you get tired of it for awhile and come back to it in a week or two and start from the beginning again.

With fantasies you can do that, because there is no premanent mark on your life. You can live a normal life most of the time without thinking about cucking, because you have not crossed the line into reality. But once you go for real, and if you have the type of personality that I (and seemingly most cucks) have, then what do you do? Can you turn it off and think of yourself as a normal member of society knowing what you've done and knowing that there are others who know what you've done? Probably not. You probably sink deeper and deeper into submissiveness. The tolerance for being turned on gets higher and higher, so you raise the bar higher and higher. Add to that the despair and hopelessness and guilt of knowing what you've already done. It's a recipe for insanity.

If some of these pretend cucks got started for real they would spiral into insanity. It's a dangerous pastime. Not just for the reality of bringing others into your intimate space, but for the potentiality of submissive cucks to drive themselves insane with more and more outlandish behavior. Joe regions first post on this thread said it best.

The bottom line is the everyone is an individual with their own fantasies and desires and when we start lumping people into neat little labels, we do them a disservice. The sexual menu is a vast buffet and each of us has a full range of reactions from makes me sick to makes me cum about any item on the buffet. So not only are we not all alike but our reaction to a fantasy is not even a simple on off but is more like a dimmer switch with a range of reactions.

I consider myself a true cuck, my wife has been fucking other men for over 13 years now. We started with swinging but quickly she migrated (with my blessings) to the role of a bbc slut. Even though I am blessed with more reality than many on these forums I still have fantasies that take things further and that is OK. We all have some blend of reality and fantasy. I hope I never stop having fantasies yet to be explored, so don't beat yourself up that your desires go beyond your current actions. We all do that.

The bottom line is the everyone is an individual with their own fantasies and desires and when we start lumping people into neat little labels, we do them a disservice. The sexual menu is a vast buffet and each of us has a full range of reactions from makes me sick to makes me cum about any item on the buffet. So not only are we not all alike but our reaction to a fantasy is not even a simple on off but is more like a dimmer switch with a range of reactions.

I consider myself a true cuck, my wife has been fucking other men for over 13 years now. We started with swinging but quickly she migrated (with my blessings) to the role of a bbc slut. Even though I am blessed with more reality than many on these forums I still have fantasies that take things further and that is OK. We all have some blend of reality and fantasy. I hope I never stop having fantasies yet to be explored, so don't beat yourself up that your desires go beyond your current actions. We all do that.

Well said ATLcuck. I too am a true cuckold. My wife has been fucking other for only a couple of years now, so I am a relative newby. We each measure it with our own stick. Whatever name people put on it is their measure.

I respect awkward for coming clean. Sometimes it's just good to get it off your chest. There are a lot more men out there who want to be married to a wild woman then there are those of us who are. My wife loves to fuck. Sometimes she takes me along to watch, but more often than not she doesn't. If she is feeling especially dominant she will put me in chastity while she visits a lover. Talk about horney. Try wearing one of those things while your wife is out getting screwed.

Surprisingly I enjoy it. I have even come to enjoy memories of the five other women in my life that have cucked me in one way or another, although only one was a wife. It gets me hard to think of how my women have fucked around. Such is the life of a true cuck.

I can definitely relate to this post. I am a phone sex actress that specializes in cuckolding, femdom, fetish. I am also a lifestyle cuckoldress married to an older cucked sissy. I have a few real time slaves & 3 steady bulls.

I get at least 3 calls a day from guys pretending to be cucks- in a relationship or was in one at one time. Being in the lifestyle 24/7 I can pick up on things and know that 99% of them are full of shit. Its ok because thats what I do for a living, listen and help them explore their fantasies. If they are novices seeking advice I know I can help them.

To be honest I have only met maybe 3 REAL couples into cuckolding. Most have been thrill seekers and fake.

Ms Lucy

My wife ( of 8 years ) and I have been cuckolding for a number of years and recently with only one guy. He is very successful and treats her with respect and offers her a luxurious lifestlye whenever they are out.
I enjoy feeling humiliated, used, abused and taken advantage of by this very beautiful younger woman, infact I crave it.
It was me that first brought up the idea of cuckolding and it took a while to get her to want to try it.
However, she did, and she enjoys it.
As a couple who are very much in love, she is often concerened that Im still "ok with this". and of course I am. However..that does not mean that Im a cold emotionless sex maniac :)
I often feel jealous, hurt, and insecure. I know that he is more successful than me and bigger in the "right places" than me etc.. and when she returns home from her "date" after I have "come" and we are laying in each others arms in bed, I often need a word of reassurance that" its still me she loves".
Having said all that........It is a part of the emotions and experiences of being cuckolded and is a big part of the overall "turn on" of the situation.
Feeling insecure...left out....humiliated, taken advantage of and degraded.

So for a real cuckold minded person/couple who have a strong bond to each other It is a very happy kinky sexy lifestlye.....but for many couples it can ber a dangerous thing to play with.

Fantasy can be just as powerful as reality, in some situations. The fact that you fantasize about having a wife that other men fuck means that you are one of "Us". It isn't the activity that makes one a true cuckold, it is the state of mind which defines him.

In my own case, when I was last divorced, I tried living the single life, and finding women to fuck, but that didn't work for me. I needed a pussy of my own to share with other men. That was who I was! I felt it was my role in life to provide pussy for other men who wanted it, and particularly a pussy that might just be married to ME!

I found that I simply could not "perform" sexually under the circumstances of being single and free. When I tried to fuck single women I was very unsuccessful. I knew the only chance I had of having a satisfying sexual relationship with a woman was to marry one, and then offer her to other men to fuck.

And, by the way, it worked like a charm. As soon as she was "my" pussy, and these other men were fucking MY wife, instead of just some woman of my acquaintance, then everything got back to normal in my life.

In my case, I was a natural-born wife-sharer from my very early years, even when I was not married. As soon as I discovered my true calling, to provide my own private stock of pussy for the enjoyment of other men, then I was truly happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back