• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my hot wife

• Thread starterLipper628
  • Start date
My mouth is watering. That's one sexy woman. Would love to kiss all over her after her fun time.

That's pretty hot, I'd love to fill her with my cum and then suck it out.

You have a very hot wife ! ! ! !! ! Nice cream pies ! ! ! Thanks for sharing ! ! !

very nice post. thank you both for sharing

Very sexy lady. She is just so very sexy.

your wife is really really sexy, thanks for sharing!

Keep the pics cumming! She is one hot piece of ass!

love the pic with the wedding ring next to her cum filled pussy.

I would love to see a shot of her taking it in the ass. Her ass is beautiful that it'd be a shame not to penetrate it.

My kind of gal. I'd actually like to take her outdoors on a real hot day and fuck the shit out each other till we get heatstroke. Damn... her pussy is soooo inviting. I'd have to play with it for awhile just to get it revved up though, then its time for some pussy pound... Oh what fun.

Lipper628 said:
She really likes to see the comments,,, here are some more pictures,, these men are not me fucking her,,, And she prefers bareback!!!!

I'd really like to take her out wearing a really short skirt just covering her stocking tops and then hooking up with a gang of about ten horny young guys who would give her the fucking of her life while you and me watched and jerked off

Lipper628 said:
Heres a few more,,, Florida is a great place to come find Hotwifes to play with
I want some!

Love to see mom's or wives. Wickr ppurrvs or KIK or discord 101purvis

Users who are viewing this thread