• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of My Slut Wife

• Thread startervafast
  • Start date

vafast

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2006
I hope you like her

Attachments

• Judy3.jpg
    Judy3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,229
  • Judy5.jpg
    Judy5.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2,130
  • Judy27.jpg
    Judy27.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,117
  • Judy33.jpg
    Judy33.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,519
Of Course We Like Her....

.... but more importantly, she obviously likes herself. Most exhibitionists do. So what's up with her? Does she fuck around yet?

More Pics Of The Slut

And I'm not ashamed to show her face.

Attachments

• judy57.jpg
    judy57.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,311
  • Judy Face Flooded.jpg
    Judy Face Flooded.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,495
  • JudyandFrank.jpg
    JudyandFrank.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,665
Jeenarocks said:
.... but more importantly, she obviously likes herself. Most exhibitionists do. So what's up with her? Does she fuck around yet?

i think the pics i just posted will answer your question.

Vafast

Oh my aching balls.That woman is Fox Hot. Slut hot wife taking big black cock eating cum. There is nothing hotter than this. Plus she is beautiful.I would drink a quart of her piss to eat her creampie.This is some REAL GOOD SHIT. Thanks for posting and please tell her she made my dick so hard a cat cant scratch it.She knows how hot she is and that makes it even better. More if you please. okdeacoin

At the Deacons Request

Deacon,

Here are some more.

If you are from OK she was born in OK City.

Vafast

Attachments

• Judy Cum on Face and Piss in Mouth.jpg
    Judy Cum on Face and Piss in Mouth.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,589
  • Judy Getting It Big Time.jpg
    Judy Getting It Big Time.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2,019
  • Judy Sucking Cock.jpg
    Judy Sucking Cock.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,373
This Is Soooo Hot

vafast said:
Deacon,

Here are some more.

Vafast
Vafast; I am indebted too you for your kind action on your new post. I still mean everything I said she is just so fine.To hear she is an OKC girl makes it even hotter for me.Yes I am from Okla. I know OKC like the back of my hand..So here I sit with aching balls and dreaming of one of her Creampies. There is a lot more I could say but I am Tounge Tied at this moment if you know what I mean. Please tell her I thank her for giving that pussy up.okdeacon

Wow! She is very hot

she is hot

wow, great pics...loved the one with cum and piss in her mouth...my wife loves that

are you kidding me? yes, the pics and the idea of group sex is very hot. sorry, no way is this a hot chick. what she is doing, very hot!!!!!!!!! her? no way.

Yes...

Beautiful sexy face and body, a scrumptious bush and a cum slut to boot. She's absolutely fine. Please post a few cream pie pics. That would rule.

Great

vafast said:
Deacon,

Here are some more.

Vafast
Thanks for all the pics of your Lady, But the shot of her taking the spunk is just fantastic. :D

i have 2 agree, action hot,wife not. however the pic of her basicallx choking on the big white cock makes me wish i could trade my wife 4 yours! i envy u right now.

awesome.... She is built for fucking.

u have got to be kidding... more fakes...

What's up woth all the fakes ??? Not even good fakes... a couple of them were lifted off of the dark cavern website and he half ass pasted his wife's head on the pic... grow up you guys... look at the pics again...

Wrong

If someone is posting pics of my wife other than me - that's their problem not mine.

Ken

You are real lucky to have her I love seeing her kiss while getting fucked

Oh yeah, nice tits, I'd fuck her hard while squeezing on those mellons:D

Users who are viewing this thread