• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of Wifey....

• Thread starterRandC
  • Start date
yes

RandC said:
My cock between her tits....anyone want to fuck her?
let her my cock between her legs in her mouth live in ga. kennethsuff @yahoo.om:nutpunch:

yea, show us her face....we've got her body memorized now...

T

wow! she's hot! show us some more.

Showing what she can handle....

Attachments

• IMG_2049.JPG
    IMG_2049.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 345
Randy, I hope you can handle it, once she gets a bbc there is no stopping that hot mamma.She has the complete package my man she has good looks, the perfect sized breasts for her stature,great look'n legs and a beautiful shaped ass.She needs to great ravaged by a big black cock soon.

WOW love to see more,she is HOT

yea ill fuck her where are you located

She has really been getting hooked on her bf's 8 inch cock, but apparently she still wants more...

She seems a little scared to try more BBC because she is afraid she will get stretched too much to feel average men (such as myself).

Probably, she will try larger cocks anyway. She is enjoying this too much,lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2032.JPG
    IMG_2032.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 269
another ass shot...

Attachments

• IMG_2064.JPG
    IMG_2064.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 100
shes gotta nice lil ass on her...i'd hit!

RandC said:
Very hot....

Anyone else think they could fuck her tight pussy hard enough for her to whimper?

Ummm...just to clue you Fellas in: we don't need to be fucked hard to whimper...

Being treated like a lady instead of a piece of meat and being kissed/caressed/nibbled everywhere until you get us squirming goes a looooooong way.

And when we get to that point, we'll do more than just whimper...we'll scream - no matter what size cock ya got!

Rand C,

I will have to say it again, wow she looks good! Perfect tits and I love that beautiful bush! Tell her not to shave it, that pussy looks perfect! Wish I could spend one night at your house, lol!

hell yes and then some

Users who are viewing this thread