• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of Wifey....

• Thread starterRandC
  • Start date
More thong, as requested....

Attachments

• IMG_1223.JPG
    IMG_1223.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1230.JPG
    IMG_1230.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: Jbright
Another...

Attachments

• IMG_2021.JPG
    IMG_2021.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 170
Perfect Christmas Tits....

Attachments

• IMG_2748.JPG
    IMG_2748.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 268
Black_as_shit_bodybuilder mumbled:

"I love fucking white women in the ass."

Yeah...just like you like fucking your homeboys "in the ass" when no womens iz around--like when you're ensconced in a jail cell. Ain't that right, "brotha on de down low"?

Filthy swine...

Mr. Fields

Very Nice

She looks great with a cock in her mouth, very sexy body. I bet that tight little pussy of hers looks great stretched out with cock too.

she's very pretty, and that is one nice big white cock she was sucking there. damn that shit looks pretty fucking good!

oh christmas tits, oh christmas tits...
those tits are really perky!
of christmas tits, oh christmas tits...
i bet they make you jerky!
lol!

nice ass, shitty pic quality though

she's definitely got a world class ass! i dont even thoni mine is that nice and i got a great one.

oh THAT'S fuckin' nice anna.

Anna, you have a very nice ass.

RandC, you have one incredible woman here. Damn she is nice. I would never leave the house if I was you RandC.
Anna, your ass looks absolutely perfect. It would look incredible sitting on my face.

When are u going to post pics of your wife getting slayed by some BBC? I think your bullshitting and fantasizing. If she ever had some BBC you would've taken pictures and posted them by now. She's hot but you have no proof. If you have time to fumble with camera at home you definitely would've had some footage of your wife with some BBC.

Another pic, for those of you who enjoy real amatuer wives...

She actually has a white bf now, he has a few more inches to give her, maybe there will be a few pics of that soon, if they allow it....

This is another one with me...

Attachments

• IMG_2035.JPG
    IMG_2035.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 174
Thanks for sharing

Hello, Thanks for sharing your sexy wife with us. Good luck getting what she is looking for.

Still no pics of her nad her bf yet, that is up to them....
She has been getting a good dose of anal now, though....
Here's another oldie....

Attachments

• IMG_1292.JPG
    IMG_1292.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 256
Your wife is smokin' hot! Just knowing she's sucked and have had that body fucked by black guys must make you cum like crazy when your inside her. Gotta send pic's of her getting filled with chocolate cum.

Still no pics, but she says lately that she wants something bigger than her 8" boyfriend....

Here's another pics taken a two years ago...it is dark but a nice pic of her backside......

Attachments

• IMG_1222.JPG
    IMG_1222.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 136
pics of wifey

RandC said:
Any takers?
love to take her. let us see the face of this hot little vixen.

Users who are viewing this thread