• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of Wifey...

• Thread starterRandC
  • Start date
I think she deserves to be fucked hard in that fine looking ass of hers...Preferably by me!

Absolutely fucking hottttt....
She's one curvy lady....

She's a very hot woman! she's got a body that built to be used by BBC. keep posting those great photos!
thanks

These pics are a bit dark, but she has a sexy ass, so....

Attachments

• IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0590.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_0591.JPG
    IMG_0591.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 470
What a magnificent sight! She absolutely has a sexy/hot ass.

the pics are fine mate and WOW she has a great ass he is one lucky bloke to be fucking that gorgeous body :)

Another sexy ass shot

Attachments

• IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 451
she has nearly everything the only thing missing is my cock filling her pussy

Bbc In Nyc

We'd All Love To See Her Taking It In That Fat Ass.i'd Fuck Her Ass.

She is stunning.

fake her

Can someone fake her with bbc?

your wife is so hot i'm going to go masterbate to her right now. you look to have a nice thick cock. does she tell you that she wants a bigger one when you make love? have you tried giving her a thicker dildo. god she turns me on!!

somr suggestions...

she is one hot slut, but take her further... shave up that pussy and show us her lips, spank that ass bright red so it matches her red panties, really blister it with a paddle or hairbrush,plug her tight asshole with a 10 inch fat black dildo,really stretch it out for her and most importantly clamp her red long nipples, turn her into a real slut once and for all. Thanks and please show us the progress!!

?

Where do all you boys {HA HA old farts} buy your Asian wives from and how much do the cost.
They must be cheap for you lot to afford them.
But by god they give fantastic value.
Seriously as a millionaire I would like to buy a dozen to start my own harem,

Paid for;

Where do you guys get them from ?

Users who are viewing this thread