• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of wives with mouths full of cock

More than a mouthful

550205DA-ECE6-4505-8BEB-9740B94FAEF8.jpeg

Reactions: MyDDwife2good4me and slutwifelina
Hope you like my wife sucking my cock

50914869_20170413_232415.jpg

Reactions: bcfromxhamster, bandgcouple, Vinocpl and 1 other person
xx (7).jpgxx (32).jpgxx (33).jpgxx (34).jpgxx (49).jpgxx (38).jpgxx (39).jpgxx (40).jpgxx (54).jpgxx (110).jpgxx (121).jpgxx (132).jpg

Reactions: rockhard
Oh
Deimos said:
Thai blowjob toy Noi

IMG_20191025_183903_8.jpg IMG_20191025_183915_4.jpg IMG_20191101_204704_6.jpg IMG_20191101_204712_5.jpg 20161110_145723.jpg DSC_0179.JPG DSC_0217.JPG DSC_0051.JPG DSC_0139.JPG DSC_0186_1511608853447.JPG
Ohhh yesss! Very nice! I live in Thailand would you like tribute?

MajorHorner said:
Does she swallow or spit?
What kind of question is that? She feeds off cock milk :)

Reactions: MajorHorner
RLyonheart said:
What kind of question is that? She feeds off cock milk :)
My humble apologies 😂

Reactions: RLyonheart
MajorHorner said:
My humble apologies 😂
Actually, truth is, yes she always swallows - knows better than to spit. I've told her that behaviour is disrespectful of the dude she is sucking. Does she like it? Probably not her favourite sauce but she says she simply loves that moment when the dude starts to buck and she can feel a slight swelling. At that point she gets really passionate. She says she loves feeling it spurt and watching the guy in pleasure. Swallowing is part of her pleasure in that regard... She knows it's the deal and gives the man his pleasure. She's a good little slut

Reactions: MajorHorner
RLyonheart said:
Actually, truth is, yes she always swallows - knows better than to spit. I've told her that behaviour is disrespectful of the dude she is sucking. Does she like it? Probably not her favourite sauce but she says she simply loves that moment when the dude starts to buck and she can feel a slight swelling. At that point she gets really passionate. She says she loves feeling it spurt and watching the guy in pleasure. Swallowing is part of her pleasure in that regard... She knows it's the deal and gives the man his pleasure. She's a good little slut
that is what makes the best sluts, those who enjoy the male pleasure! it makes male also good when they do the same

johndews said:
that is what makes the best sluts, those who enjoy the male pleasure! it makes male also good when they do the same
Yes. In her case it's also a duty she feels to serve men. She calls it her job.

RLyonheart said:
Yes. In her case it's also a duty she feels to serve men. She calls it her job.
that is not so good. when it is a duty, it is different from when it is a passion. i have had the good fortune to have been with afew whose passion it was to assure my feel good. they were ecellent blow jobbers

johndews said:
that is not so good. when it is a duty, it is different from when it is a passion. i have had the good fortune to have been with afew whose passion it was to assure my feel good. they were ecellent blow jobbers
She feels both a duty and a passion

Full mouth of cock

20180131_212400.jpg 20210113_113626.jpg

RLyonheart said:
Well done to you both. I know a number of women who don’t particularly like swallowing jizz, but get a great sense of achievement when the guy loses control, bucks and can’t stop shooting cos she’s in total control and determined to drink him dryer than he intended to happen.

xxx (109).jpgxxx (114).jpgxxx (120).jpgfuf6GN3r_o.jpgx (106).jpgxxx (23).jpgxxx (24).jpgxxx (25).jpgxxx (33).jpgxxx (34).jpg

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, alextina, RLyonheart and 1 other person
Can’t wait for cummies

D45224C7-E1F8-4FDA-8C35-FDBFDF1054FE.png

• Love
Reactions: alextina and Aker

Users who are viewing this thread