• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics....

WisconsinBBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Ok...here's the deal.

I met a White Couple on CL, we hooked up once at my place.
Everything went fine.

I then don't hear from this couple for about a month...then I get a call from them asking me to come over to their place. Even though it was really short notice I went. I then had my way with the Wife while her hubby took pics, we had discussed taking pics before so I was cool with it...as long as I got copies.

Well...it's been almost 3 months now and I've emailed then several times about getting copies of the pics...and I get no response.

I'm always upfront with folks about pics/vids...I'm cool with 'em as long as I get copies.

anyone else have similar stories about people not sharing pics/vids?

We are hesitant

We have many pictures of her having sex over the years that we have not shared with the guys.

She has not always been comfortable that her pics will not end up all over the web.

If you get the pics, it's because the couple either has nothing to lose or you have been her lover long enough so that they fully trust you to protect their privacy.

bro there is word for you

FOOL ... if you worried about youre pic, then either A>.dont let them take pics or video, or b. make sure you get copies at that time...you are the bulll..supposedly, you are in charge, not them.

The bull is never in charge - the woman is always in charge. JUst like the rest of life really lol

cucky

those are words from a cuck. the wife is in control over her husband not the bull...not if he is a real bull. but regardless, its up to him to allow or not, pictures and/or video. frankly i think this is a bunch of BS, cause if he was a real bull, he would just drag his ass over there and deal with it like a real man would.

FOOL ... if you worried about youre pic, then either A>.dont let them take pics or video, or b. make sure you get copies at that time...you are the bulll..supposedly, you are in charge, not them.

Fool?:blahblah:

It's not that I'm worried about the pics showing up somewhere(no faces)
it's the principle of the matter, they agreed to share them for our private use.

..and it wasn't a Bull/Cuck situation.

those are words from a cuck. the wife is in control over her husband not the bull...not if he is a real bull. but regardless, its up to him to allow or not, pictures and/or video. frankly i think this is a bunch of BS, cause if he was a real bull, he would just drag his ass over there and deal with it like a real man would.

So ..you're saying that I should go to these people's house...and what? interupt their dinner and demand the pics????:whatever:

Like I said it's not that I'm worried about anyone seeing the pics, it's just the principle of the matter.

..and FRANKLY, I think you're full of BS.

If they don't want you to have a copy, then they should not be allowed a copy either. BULLS are in charge always. A promise given in good faith should never be broken - it is common decency and a mark of respect.

Bulls Are In Charge Always

If they don't want you to have a copy, then they should not be allowed a copy either. BULLS are in charge always. A promise given in good faith should never be broken - it is common decency and a mark of respect.

DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT JOSETTA!!!

I think it was wrong to make the promise and then break it. But I also think IndyHubby said it best. It's a trust issue and that comes with time and experience between all involved.

WI BBC the same thing has happened with me on 3 occasions.....and its bullshit

Bulls just like to think they are in charge. It strokes the black guy's ego to think he's the dominant one when everyone knows the pussy is the only thing in charge.

You told them it was OK as long as you got copies. Well they don't have to give you nothing you OKed the pics. Makes no difference about the fact as you getting copies. She isn't worth going back in another six months to fuck as her word is shit. Ask again and chalk it up you got double screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back