• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pictures of my slut wife

• Thread startermwilliams97531
  • Start date
damn would someone get their cock in her hot little ass! this girl has got to get some bbc soon.

I'd fuck her three days past payday...she's pretty fucking hot especially when she is ready for doggie style

I'm really interested in streching those ass cheeks to fit my 10 BBC into her pussy Doggie style... and slapping that fine white ass as I break her in for a few hours.....She is made for taking a hard long ride on frequently with a strong Dom blk man.....Hit me back if your on the east coast.. I never did see where your located... Lexxx61@yahoo.com

Damn your wife is packing some serious ass. Where are you guys from again? I'm in Southern Louisiana. Holla at me if ther's a possibility of hooking up.
bull4whitey@yahoo.com

Very nice! I give her a 7. I love me some ass and hips and she has that for sure!

mwilliams97531 said:
"the girl dont look that good any way on a scale of 1-10 she prolly get a 3". This is what some ass hole wrote 2 me in a private message, tell me, is his scale a little off or is mine.

His scale isn't off - it's calibrated for another friggin' planet, okay? I admit that 1-10 ratings can be vey subjective so with that in mind I will give her an * minimum...personally I think thighs, ass and wait/hips are very erotic and she has got some GREAT 'dick thighs' - the kind that maks a guy shoot prematuely just haing them press on his dick. I am a bit surprised she hasn't been with a black guy yet - there's no doubt she'd be an incredible fuck and the type tht would keep the black guys lined up hoping for another shot...

But that's just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread