• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pictures of my slut wife

• Thread startermwilliams97531
  • Start date
What!!!

At a minimum a 7. She has a nice ass for a white women for any women for that matter.

Where are you located?

That was probably a racist white guy just come here to flame who called it a 3. I and my BF both rate her as a 9 at the very least.

Definitely a fucking 8to 9 at the very least!!!!
Where from?

Definitely an 8 to a 9 at the very least!!!!!!
Where from?

That guy who wrote you has no clue, how can you rate a girl withan ass like that a 3?? She is a a 9 in my book. Post more pics of her for us to enjoy!!

did you guys ever think that he might be into redheads or brunettes. and that he might like big tit and a small ass

remember to each his own

one mans trash is another mans treasure

new pic

needs to be stuffed

Attachments

• Picture%25203021[1].jpg
    Picture%25203021[1].jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,150
where you guys located would love to help you out with that, new york city here contact me at parot24@yahoo.com looking forward to it..

mwilliams... ur wife is very lovely in that last pic... u think u can show her standing up or bent over???

lovely pics she is nice and cute

Your wife is definately attractive, great thighs ,legs and one sweet lookin pussy.Lets show us a feww pics of her titties please.I love to fuck her.

I would bed her anytime. Hell, I think I'll even bed her with my wife. If you want you can watch....

Wow, She's Hot, Fine Body And Great Pussy And Ass, She Needs A Lot Of Black Cock In All Her Holes And Fill Her Full Of Cum.

I give her 9 out of ten. What a juicy cunt and ass

Any new pics of that HOT ass? Show us more of your hot lady!

a few more pics

more pics of my slut wife

Attachments

• Picture%203028[1].jpg
    Picture%203028[1].jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 811
  • Picture%203030[1].jpg
    Picture%203030[1].jpg
    35 KB · Views: 797
mwilliams , back tot he top for a fine ass lady... Post more please...

yes shes hott
i no u enjoy

great fucking ass

She's very sexy

She seems playful, i hope she has her first BBC soon.

Users who are viewing this thread