Pictures of white girls pregnant with black babies?

• Thread starterpoopzone
  • Start date

poopzone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2010
For some reason this turns me right on - actual pregnancies between white girls and black guys. It's beautiful. Can anyone help me out?

Reactions: lovetocinteracial and GilBates
[like it when its bigger,really turn on.

as a sub married white (inferior) male, i have always had a massive fantasy for my wife to be pregnant with one of her Black Lovers. On three occasions she actually did get pregnant, although she never went to term. This was a few years ago when she was still in her 30´s.
For a "man" like me, this was the horniest time of my life. My wife whom i adore, allowing herself to get preganat by a Superior Black Lover has always done it for me.
But there are realities to face with this and we spoke long and hard about what would happen regarding our friends and families - on both sides.
In the end, we did not have to face those decisions.

• Love
Reactions: rwall
These white women know they still has to serve thier black owners while pregnant.

Attachments

• cdghfuygfui.jpg
    cdghfuygfui.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2,586
  • bbc_babymaker_2d4d5c.jpg
    bbc_babymaker_2d4d5c.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3,588
Reactions: milkygirl, Maxio, Raysclick and 2 others
My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white pussy. She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. I was excited seeing and hearing how excited my wife was about having a black man's baby. I could tell that she was sincere in her desire to have a black baby. This all started when she saw a beautiful black baby girl and she has talked to me many times about how much she would have loved to have a black baby girl. I told my wife that it would have been very exciting especially if I had watched the black father fuck his black baby into my white wife's womb. The thought still makes my white teenie weenie twitch and leak cum.

Reactions: WMforWFforBBC, nelssim, Raysclick and 4 others
whitetrannyAnna said:
These white women know they still has to serve thier black owners while pregnant.
Wife wasnt black preg, but was very horny during both pregnancies...I loved seeing her do this.

Reactions: hairbear1954
My wife and I have been fortunate to have a true hot wife/sissy cuckold marriage. We always achieved great pleasure with breaking the taboos of our society. Both total nudists, we both enjoyed going to nude beaches, night clubs, etc., and having my wife strut her charms in front of the leering eyes of other men. Both of us enjoyed the sight of the cocks of these men becoming erect with the prospect of mating with my wife. My wife displayed her own eagerness by having her honey lubricate her always horny pussy and her nipples grow super erect with obvious sexual arousal. We have always been total sluts for the cocks and cum of "Real Men" filling our respective pussies. We both agreed that black cocks and baby-makers were the best. After being bred, my wife would be fully sated, the excess cum flowing from her gaping pussy, her teats flushed red by orgasmic bliss, and sharing a passionate kiss with the man (men) who might have just impregnated her. For my part as a submissive, sissy, faggot cuckold, I would relish the pleasure of either jerking off my tiny, baby-boy dick as I watched the stud's ass cheeks flex with every shot of baby-creating cum being deposited in my wife's welcoming womb; or enjoy the humiliation and acceptance of being put in my place by having the alpha-males sodomize my sissy's pussy. From 1972 through 2005, both of us were fucked and inseminated by many men on hundreds of occasions. My wife became the mother of seven kids by seven different men; starting with our honeymoon in Barbados. The fathers included four (4) black men, two (2) Latino men, and one (1) Native American (Cherokee Nation).

4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg Rob, Lodi 1.JPG Rob, Lodi 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, rwall, natasnaikul and 5 others
Double the pleasure, double the fun:
screen-shot-2019-10-08-at-8.43.48-am.png

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, WhiteDaddy, milkygirl and 7 others
Not pregnant in this photo, but she has obviously been there, done that, 6 times already.
Screen-Shot-2018-12-20-at-9.30.24-AM.png

• Love
Reactions: WhiteDaddy, milkygirl, DaveJ and 13 others
received_210590110131157.jpeg

Reactions: milkygirl, Milkymilf, Maxio and 7 others
MYSLUT72us said:
It's always good to see their white tits filling out as the milk comes in.

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50, Gerwin, Maxio and 1 other person
bobbyhotone2 said:
The thought still makes my white teenie weenie twitch and leak cum.
Reminds me of white boys when I was in school and they would see some of us girls with black guys.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, Gerwin, GilBates and 4 others
So your experience when you were in school and the white boys would see you with black guys was that the white boys enjoyed and were excited when they saw you with black boys?

Reactions: ckc
bobbyhotone2 said:
So your experience when you were in school and the white boys would see you with black guys was that the white boys enjoyed and were excited when they saw you with black boys?
In my experience in high school and college it was a mix of excitement and jealousy, depending on the white boy's personality. Some were obviously turned on, others wished they were in the black boyfriend's place because they knew what he was getting.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, cuck72 and bobbyhotone2
Genifer said:
In my experience in high school and college it was a mix of excitement and jealousy, depending on the white boy's personality. Some were obviously turned on, others wished they were in the black boyfriend's place because they knew what he was getting.
Thank you for your reply. I think that your experience accurately describes how the white boys felt. I am excited to have read in your profile that you are a married white mother of a black baby and that you are married to a good cuck. Your white husband is a very lucky man.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and Raysclick
bobbyhotone2 said:
Thank you for your reply. I think that your experience accurately describes how the white boys felt. I am excited to have read in your profile that you are a married white mother of a black baby and that you are married to a good cuck. Your white husband is a very lucky man.
Thank you so much for your nice comment! I hope to have more black babies.

I think the racial culture in high school and college these days is great training for future cucks. White boys see white girls with black boys and sort of "learn their place" early. They know the white girls belong to black boys and accept it.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, nelssim, Raysclick and 1 other person
You are most welcome. It was my pleasure to comment on your exciting leading edge lifestyle, married white Ladies happily having black babies by being fucked by black men. I am very happy and excited that yo plan to have more black babies. I also want to compliment your lucky white cuckold husband for being a part of a leading edge cuckold marriage with the white wife being a proud married white slut that gladly has black babies.
Good to see that "the racial culture in high school and college these days is great training for future cucks. White boys see white girls with black boys and sort of "learn their place" early. They know the white girls belong to black boys and accept it." However, I don't agree that white girls belong to black boys. I believe that white girls and women, including married white women like my own white slut wife, have the right to enjoy being fucked by anyone they want to be fucked by, including black men and to have black men's babies if they want to.
My wife is black cock also not black cock only. She wants to enjoy any cock she wants regardless of color. Naturally I happily support my wife's desire to be fucked by any cock she wants regardless of color. My wife and I have talked about how exciting it would have been if she had a black baby. She told me that she would have loved to have a black man's baby and to show her black baby to everyone. I told my wife that I would be happy for her to have a black man's baby and that I would have loved her black baby the same as our babies. We were both happy and excited talking about my wife having a black man's baby. My wife seemed relived and happy that she could tell me that she wanted a black man's baby without me being mad at her. My wife still enjoys being fucked by black men but sadly she is too old to have a black man's baby.
Do you know the father of your black baby or do you get fucked by so many black men that you do not know who is the father of your black baby is? I have read that many married white sluts prefer not to know who is the father of their black baby.
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Reactions: cuck72 and nelssim
Quentin said:
Not pregnant in this photo, but she has obviously been there, done that, 6 times already.
Her daddy must be so happy seeing this!

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin, noway and midnightfapper
Quentin said:
You should have a white husband and each of them should be from different black gangbang

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick, cuck72 and JamesR50
Quentin said:
It's always good to see their white tits filling out as the milk comes in.
#Breed Black

• Love
Reactions: MyBlondeWifetoShare and rwall