• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pimp

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
Where the hell is Pimp did Whammer ban him for being a ass to him. Give him thrity days whammer he'll cool down ,he had a party this last weekend so his ass is sore they ran out of grease.LOL I'm not picking on PImp people

Pimpage

Yeah,I figured he'd be in here calculating the Redkskins playoff chances and ridiculing my Cowboys.:drool:

Well I sent him packing! It will be a while till you hear from him again! :)

didnt u hear pimp dropped his guard and became a cuck lol ok when he sees that he will be pissed at me but what are holidays for?

Whammer said:

Just out of curiosity, for how long and what was the reason?

Norm

Whammer

I hope your not serious about Pimp. This sucks!

thank god hes gone, a break fm him is just fantastic.

I don't think I've seen him on the cuck sites either lately. Now Whammer, did you ban him from the whole internet? Wow, now thats impressive power.

SaltandPepper98 said:
I don't think I've seen him on the cuck sites either lately. Now Whammer, did you ban him from the whole internet? Wow, now thats impressive power.
That's right Norm you screw around with the whammer and he'll shut you down he has powers you and I could only want.

Come on Will what is up with the Pimp?

Ha ha, I only wish I could ban him. Does anyone really care where he is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whammer said:

I hope this is not true,,,we need all type in here to make it interesting and fair.

pimp is a moderator on here he didnt get banned he is prob on vacation or busy with his gang bangs or still mourning Sean Taylor's death. whammer what is it that you bring to the table that everyone should want to only hear youre comments? i have butted heads with pimp before, but at least he is consistent in his opiinoins like em or not. For those who arent just gay and sissy white men..well he is on youre side. that makes him a minority here since this has become such a gay/sissy lovers site. that made me go away for 5 weeks, prob to the delight of some, so i can see why he may have taken a sabatical too. regardless he or anyone deserves the same respect on here.

Did I ever say people should only hear my comments? NO!
As for Pimp....he's gone waaaaay overboard with his power as mod.
I'm not alone in my dislike of him.

whammer although i guess i did single you out, really wasnt my intention, but that was what was done, and if u feel apology is needed, well then i appologize. of course many dont like pimp...he can be very irritating, as can I, as can you, as can many others ...however that is what free speech is all about, like it or not...you, like all of us, has the choice to NOT read anything he writes, and just skip over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, don't worry about any apology, I wasn't offended. In fact I love the attention! :)
Serioulsy though- communication via internet forums is often a very difficult medium.

thats because people take things so friggin seriously here. someone post a pic..and someone immediately says its fake...who the hell cares...someone states an opinion, someone else doesnt agree and takes immediate offense and often gets nasty about it...i mean chill out everyone...i hope people come here for fun ...i mean that is what this is here for.

Ho Hum

Little boys with big egos!

Pimp posted in his yahoo group why he's not here. I think we should just leave it at that.
Let that sleeping dog lie...:)

Pooch said:
thats because people take things so friggin seriously here. someone post a pic..and someone immediately says its fake...who the hell cares...someone states an opinion, someone else doesnt agree and takes immediate offense and often gets nasty about it...i mean chill out everyone...i hope people come here for fun ...i mean that is what this is here for.

I really don't see much arguing in here at all. Based on all the other forums i've seen, this one is quite well-behaved. Strange at times,lol, but well behaved :)
Maybe I just read the nice threads!

Users who are viewing this thread