• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Plastic Woman

equippedblk

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
At the gym, there is this total plastic woman and although everyone knows that she is plastic, she’s still fun to look at and interact with. So I got to thinking about the archetype that is “Plastic Woman”. Let me paint her for you. She is 5’ 4” 120 lbs 36D size 5 feet, mid-thirties, bottle blonde, collagen lips, and tanned. From the looks of her you can tell that she’s never given birth to anything unless she has a little bikini line scar hidden under those form fitting workout shorts as there is no way that a little human could ever pass through that pelvis. I’m talking total Barbie, and she bounces around the place like a little hot Nome with her perky $5,000 rack while other women scowl and guys are breaking form with their heads on a swivel.

I understand the guys’ point of view, but what I don’t get is why other women hate her so much? As a guy, yeah she’s totally fun to look at and flirt with and maybe even play with. But it’s not like we don’t know that she is totally plastic. Most of us played with Hotwheels and even though they were little plastic and metal mobiles, we still had fun playing with them. At the end of the day it’s not like we’re being deceived at all ladies, it’s just that sometimes a guy wants that experience. Sexually speaking, it’s the small amount of testosterone generated by a woman’s body that gives her a sex drive, but it’s the estrogen that keeps the oven hot, so-to-speak. So a certain amount of dietary fat is needed to make these hormones, which Plastic Woman is probably lacking. At the end of the day, an average woman is probably better in bed, not to mention a BBW.

Ladies, I’d love to hear why you hate Plastic Woman so much. Is it because she objectifies herself sexually speaking? Is it because she may receive unearned professional advances based solely on her physical appearance? I’d love to know what the rub is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back