• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please Cuck Us In Southern California

• Thread startertwocoppers
  • Start date

twocoppers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2006
I would love to see her taking huge cock instead of my bald 5in. She has become a boring prude. These were taken during a mfm!

Attachments

• IMG_1.jpg
    IMG_1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG_0001_1.jpg
    IMG_0001_1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,313
  • IMG_0002_1.jpg
    IMG_0002_1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,514
  • IMG_0004_1.jpg
    IMG_0004_1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,313
  • IMG_0003_1.jpg
    IMG_0003_1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,050
Reactions: BiFatCockBull
Where in SoCal

And does your wife want to cuck you or what exactly?

Brad

She looks good...Playing with her and fucking her would be an enjoyable part of my normal exercise program.

Where in Southern California are you? I am in Long Beach.

so calif bull 714 area thick 9" for breeding

fit hung so calif bull. Hiv- , very clean and no drugs or diseases ever. I am well endowed, love breeding her while her cuck watches and cleans up the mess for round two to begin. I cum very heavily and alot more than most so it does get messy.

Attachments

• cock.JPG
    cock.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 195
Bulls...

She has awakened the attention of some bulls a least.. so why wait give her the pleasure she deserves.... turn her into a slut! ^)_(^:p

twocoppers said:
I would love to see her taking huge cock instead of my bald 5in. She has become a boring prude. These were taken during a mfm!

This must have been quite an affair lasting several days considering that the photos were taken in a private residence and a Hotel room and your wife is a different weight in different locations.

EU

Users who are viewing this thread