• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please fuck my wife...

• Thread startercuckold79
  • Start date
Dude... your wife is so fucking hot. Her body was meant to be used and abused by guys like me.

This lady deserves a big cock. Would love to come up behind her, wrap my arms around her and start kissing her neck and shoulders. My hands would slowly drop her top, revealing her perfect tits. I would hear her moan as I caressed her tits, and she would feel my cock hardening, poking her amazing ass. I would spin her around and guide her hand to my waiting cock, coaxing her to take it out. When she did, the real fun would begin.

Great lady - enjoy!

She is gorgeous. I'd certainly fuck her, wether your there or not. She'd be screaming through orgasm ofter orgasm with me :D Post more pics, her tits look beautiful but we need to see a pussy shot or 12

Tell us what you think and we'll show you more.

;)

Have a nice weekend.

Attachments

• 105-0515_IMG (2).jpg
    105-0515_IMG (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_6019.jpg
    IMG_6019.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 942
  • IMAG0018.jpg
    IMAG0018.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 721
Reactions: HornyCouplee
your wife is

sexy, delicious and beatiful. lucky to you

So... does she "fuck around," or is it just some fantasy of yours? Are you prepping her up to be a hotwife?

she is very hot looks like she is alot of fun hope you share more of your sexy wife with us

Sorry but no more pics :(

It's my wife request, so please let falling down this threat.

You can send me PM

Thank you very much guys ;)

very sexy and beautiful love to give her a work out

feedme said:
very sexy and beautiful love to give her a work out

PLEASE, It's my wife request, so please let falling down this threat.

You can send me PM

Thank you very much guys.

PLEASE no more post here, let the thread go down.

THANKS.

Please go to the ******** link above and comment on cuckold79s wife or any of my other posts.

Users who are viewing this thread