• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please HELP!

• Thread starterokhub
  • Start date

okhub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2005
I have several flopy disc of my wife but it says it is not a bitmap image. so How can i change it or what do I need to do to view these?..... Whoever can help me I promise You some VERY SEXY Pics of my Blonde Beauty... YES NUDE...

BY The Way

We are in okc and she can be very willing

Hi Buddy

okhub said:
I have several flopy disc of my wife but it says it is not a bitmap image. so How can i change it or what do I need to do to view these?..... Whoever can help me I promise You some VERY SEXY Pics of my Blonde Beauty... YES NUDE...

My comments below will be assumming you have a Windows based machine.

What are the file extensions of the files you want to view (the 3 letters after the dot)? You should be able to open any graphic or picture file with Windows Picture and FAX viewer (standard issue with any version of XP) or at the very least, the Windows Paint program. Whatever the file extension is you might want to convert the file type to a .jpg file which any graphics viewer will display, but we'll talk about doing that for you if you're still having trouble after you try the two options I've mentioned. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

BB

wife pic

It shows a extension, example...Upskirt.jpg... but says it is not a bitmap file and cannot open. Why?

Users who are viewing this thread