• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please remove me from this site

• Thread starterhotwifeapril
  • Start date
hotwifeapril said:
I came back after talking to a few friends on here. My friendships with them are more important then the few idiots that have continued to harass me on here or harass my husband. I have already started my ignor list and am no longer going to let him/her bother me again. To all my friends I am back,It was a great Vacation from the board. And to the moderators that have been talking to me in pm's Thank You and I will keep you informed.Bj's for all Moderators:D(from me of course)

Hoooray!!!!!! Now I can ask a question of CIP that came to mind while you were gone: just what kind of panties does he wear? I suspect passion killers (a.k.a. granny panties)! :p

Welcome back,

T.

Troilusand said:
Hoooray!!!!!! Now I can ask a question of CIP that came to mind while you were gone: just what kind of panties does he wear? I suspect passion killers (a.k.a. granny panties)! :p

Welcome back,

T.

You fucker,,,,,,,,,, No, not grannys. April told me I have to answer, so here goes.

I have 3 types.

First, thongs white cotton with lacey loops. Not a fan of those.

Next,,, girls cotton type, different colors. These are comfortable plus other than a few pair that are really bright and look girly,,,, the plain colors COULD be passed off if someone saw and didn't get a real close look. I wear those more daily, store trips, ect.

Last, very feminine lace ones. Very bright colors. These are generally what is worn if we go to a party or out with friends. The lace pattern constantly rubs on me and makes me REAL aware that I am wearing them whenever I move. Because of that, a spot can often be found on the front of my pants or shorts of precum.

Happy? :cool:

And the cotton type are low cut and tight. If I wore them solo, there would be little doubt on what I'm wearing.

YES ,Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

April, can I suggest the passion killers when he's been naughty....and if you put him in these, ya gotta lemme know.:D

T.

Troilusand said:
April, can I suggest the passion killers when he's been naughty....and if you put him in these, ya gotta lemme know.:D

T.

Waste of money. If you are going to make me wear womens clothes, at least make them girly/cute. :p

Never,Why would I want him to look ugly. i want him to look pretty:D
Troilusand said:

T.

hotwifeapril said:
Never,Why would I want him to look ugly. i want him to look pretty:D

Yea, speaking of which,,,,, pretty soon we are going for a walk,,,,,, I have been ordered to wear lace, shorts and a shirt,,,, and bring a skirt. Ruh Roh :eek:

At least I wasn't told to bring lube or handcuffs, LMAO.

Yes, indeed you better go get cleaned up now for your walk.:D

Users who are viewing this thread