• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Plot thickens for the Twin Towers Collapse

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date
white_man_loves_ir said:
A Muslim pal of mine from Pakistan said that the Jewish state of Israel funded the attacks because they dislike Whites and also because they wanted a predominantly White state with nuclear weapons etc. to go and attack a Muslim state with vigour.

I have met several people who believe that, but to me it's just theories at this stage.

With no proof whatsoever.

For me it's nonsense.

What do you expect a"muslim pal of mine from Pakistan" to say ?? That it was muslim men who carried out the atrocity ???
Next he will say that those guys were from Israel.
The sad thing is that many of his compatriots believe this. Israel is to blame for everything.

Josetta said:
There was some loose talk that an UNUSUALLY HIGH NUMBER of jewish men did not go to work in the twin Towers on 9/11, but never saw any prrof that it was so.

Anyone wanting all those people killed had to be a nutter. Obama has had to send in more troops otherwise the Taleban will just explode in numbers from "defeating the USA in Afganistan". The local people will see them as heroes.

I was against the Iraq war, but the troublespot now has to be stabilised, just as Bush Senior did not finish the job first time round. There has been a huge build up of hatred towards the USA from its involvement in Iraq, so Obama has no option but to rebuild some respect in the Middle East by holding out his hand in friendship. There are so many religous factions over there that have been suppressed by tyrants, and "revenge, revenge, revenge" is what most families will feel for the next few hundred years - just like in Ireland.

A lot of the problems in Ireland were solved by America injected hundreds of millions of dollars into Ireland in return for letting go of most of the hatreds. There were progress payments for each step achieved in the plans for Peace.

They also literally opened the prison gates and freed all those who had been imprisoned as a result of the conflict. Some had only being convicted of murder a short time previously. Courageius decisions were taken.

Josetta said:
There was some loose talk that an UNUSUALLY HIGH NUMBER of jewish men did not go to work in the twin Towers on 9/11, but never saw any prrof that it was so.

Anyone wanting all those people killed had to be a nutter. Obama has had to send in more troops otherwise the Taleban will just explode in numbers from "defeating the USA in Afganistan". The local people will see them as heroes.

I was against the Iraq war, but the troublespot now has to be stabilised, just as Bush Senior did not finish the job first time round. There has been a huge build up of hatred towards the USA from its involvement in Iraq, so Obama has no option but to rebuild some respect in the Middle East by holding out his hand in friendship. There are so many religous factions over there that have been suppressed by tyrants, and "revenge, revenge, revenge" is what most families will feel for the next few hundred years - just like in Ireland.

A lot of the problems in Ireland were solved by America injected hundreds of millions of dollars into Ireland in return for letting go of most of the hatreds. There were progress payments for each step achieved in the plans for Peace.

And some of this ex prisoners are now representatives in the Assembly (Parliament)

Users who are viewing this thread