• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pool Party Help?

247Riders

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi All!
We are pretty new here & too the lifestyle, sooo all suggestions are welcomed!

My naughty slut ***** needs some help on selecting a swimsuit for a upcoming event...
The goal is always to show off her slutty side and makes sure she gets some extra attention... Let her know if you like any of these...

I always want to see her tits pushing out and hopefully getting a few bulls and cocks attention.

Let me/her know if you like what you see!

Thanks

119lys1.jpg

33era5t.jpg

e9dt2a.jpg

8x3j41.jpg

Hey 247, thank you for the amazing pictures! She is fantastic, such a beautiful body that should be shown off.

We feel, as a rule, that less is more.

The first, second and fourth string bikini tops are ideal. They look like they are showing a lot in the front as well as the side (although she may want to go even smaller). For the bottom, we would suggest the same thing. Get a size or two smaller string bikini, and just tie it to fit. This will ****** far more of her to potential suitors. My girl gets tons of attention by following this rule.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back