• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pool Party

unclem

Faithful Cuckold
Beloved Member
A friend sent these to me, taken at a pool party we went to last month. He said there are more.

pool-party-1 - Copy.jpg pool-party-2 - Copy.jpg

I'm still envious, even after all this time, unclem! :yumyum:
You not only have the hotwife who loves showing, you have the friends that share pics and conversation!
What can be better?

THat you wife?

Pool parties are fun. Sometime though jus tlounging on the deck by the pool enjoying the sun and water sounds is very pleasant too.

As you mentioned in another thread, I hope this is the year she will wear a Wicked Weasel bikini or similar!
I think she would look fantastic in one, and you know a crowd of guys would love to see it!
I'll bet she would enjoy it just as much!

Thanks Nazareth. We're getting up there, but age has the body and confidence to pull it off.
We'll keep you posted as our shopping progresses.

She is a godess, what a stunning beauty. You are definitely a lucky man

I have been loyaly following your posts I am now sure you have the hottest wife around!

This may sound self-serving, but her face is her best asset. Imagine Christie Brinkley with large green eyes and just the right amount of freckles. Beautiful freckles cover her entire body by the way. Difficult to capture how sexy they are with my camera.

Thats it.....I am going to evict my Koi from the garden pond and turn it in to paddling pool.

I might then get a more interesting type of visitor then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back