• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Poser/3D Stuff... (Large Image Warning)

MVolkJ

New around here...
Beloved Member
Okay, so I do Poser type-stuff. I mainly post this to Renderotica.

Most of it is fantasy/sci-fi related. I also suspect I'm somewhat... infamous at this point for my female characters' unique (and implausible) proportions. Now, I don't do a lot of pictures where they have sex with other humans, but when I do, they don't do white guys.

I recently stumbled on this place, and I figured I'd toss some of those up here. No, no paysite, not begging for money. I do this in my spare time out of the... um... perverseness of my heart? :)

-Mark

These first three are pretty old. I'd like to think I've gotten better since then...

ren7n.jpg
ren8n.jpg
ren9n.jpg

TATER1868 said:
VERY GOOD WORK!?! ITS BLOODY AMAZING WORK! GOOD JOB MAN! N' HOW THE HELL DO YA POST PICS THAT SMEG'N BIG?:clap: :clap: :clap:

They're big because they aren't hosted by this site, but linked via another site.

Ah! Thanks for all the responses and comments.

Yes, the images are large because they're linked. Hope they're not too large, I can resize them if y'all would like.

Anyway, this set of four is a series I did for DC, in honor of St. Patrick's day.

-Mark

erinshoneymoon1.jpg
erinshoneymoon2.jpg
erinshoneymoon3.jpg
erinshoneymoon4.jpg

Dear MVolkJ, your artwork is absolutely terrific....my only very small remark could be that the vaginal penetration is not so detailed. But the girls are astounding, especially the Irish pregnant scenes.....I hope to be able to see more of them, where could I find a sequel of the same?

*kisses*

Francesca

Sexy

Myblonde;

I was just kidding about her belly being too little, I think she looks fantastic. If in reality she looks anything like what you've portrayed, you're one lucky SOB!

Bootyz said:
Myblonde;

I was just kidding about her belly being too little, I think she looks fantastic. If in reality she looks anything like what you've portrayed, you're one lucky SOB!

No worries :) She is indeed a beautiful woman and I am a lucky SOB. Anyhow, just that poor attempt makes me appreciate the other 3d work presented. It takes a lot of effort and patience. To get an idea, try drawing a picture with a pencil. Then try to copy it holding the pencil in your off hand. Thats what it is like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back