• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Here When Showing On Anydesk

• #1,721
lovesexfun said:
What is this ? Please explain?
AnyDesk, like TeamViewer is a screensharing program/app that also allows someone to remotely control your computer. Often used in techsupport it's also found its way here and in other circles.

• #1,722
sissyadmiration said:
AnyDesk, like TeamViewer is a screensharing program/app that also allows someone to remotely control your computer. Often used in techsupport it's also found its way here and in other circles.
So what will happen using it ? Why is it used ? In tech support it is used to help with any issue but how it is used here ?

• #1,723
Extremem Master online! Into blackmail and real Cucks! If your "wife" is all over the internet just don´t bother you FAKES!

• #1,724
Im going to go out for a bit. Ad 481 063 703 & pw exposeher1 enjoy young asian slut :)

• #1,725
I am really not understand what is all this

• #1,726
I want to see something......
I am online for your play...
Look at my wife (52) on my PC and post a few of them with my browser on Volafile and post the link on this page.
or make me a new background on my computer

Saggy Tits

AnyDesk

Nicht nur schauen...auch bei Volafile posten
Not only look...also post at Volafile

• #1,727

Reactions: kucca
  • #1,728
?

• #1,729
NavajoWife said:
It's asking for a password. I'd be up for a dice game with you, too, if you want.

• #1,730
bunigaz said:
It's asking for a password. I'd be up for a dice game with you, too, if you want.
try again

• #1,731
NavajoWife said:
I got in and you are a fine looking woman. But I am more interested in a chat and some info about you anyway. Would you be up for a dice game or a chat in general?

• #1,732
AD: 221 199 202

• #1,733
Anydesk: 184 804 137
Password: Cuminher12

Teamviewer: 1 497 129 344
Password: kmj227

No blackscreen or locking my control

Also willing to chat anytime on
kik: allen67235

• #1,734
Teamviewer 1291 806 892 post my wife

• #1,735
sluttyme@ad

• #1,736
ad: 221 199 202

• #1,737
whatever. just pick one if you gonna copy tho. no web posting please. 653 469 293

• #1,738
and yes I know there are a lot better out there, but watching you pick one and take her and not knowing is the thrill. sober me hopes they are deleted, but there is always the chance you will keep for your own use.

• #1,739
cravingheruse@ad

Would love to chat while you look.

Last edited:
  • #1,740
Any sub cucks here now? Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well! Offers PM or KIK: panettaakovasti1