• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Here When Showing On Anydesk

• #2,148
967489420 anydsk, would love someone to log on nd tell my wifes female friends bout my tiny dick take my wife pics nd repost too, 2 of herbest friends fb pages open, really humilate me and ill open my wifes fbpage
no phones, exposes only plz
take their fb id's and tell them bout me
follow me on twitter @LittleO58092412 just added one of her friends on there

• #2,149
Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well!

Offers PM or KIK: panettaakovasti1

• #2,150
Wife's pics to view on Anydesk. 653 511 627
Will open album after connection.

• #2,155
967489420 anydsk, would love someone to log on nd tell my wifes female friends bout my tiny dick take my wife pics nd repost too, 2 of herbest friends fb pages open, really humilate me and ill open my wifes fbpage
no phones, exposes only plz
take their fb id's and tell them bout me
follow me on twitter @LittleO58092412 just added one of her friends on there

• #2,156
My wife Alison's pics on Anydesk now for a little bit. Pm me if you cannot get through. 948 448 726

Reactions: eleveninchwonder
  • #2,157
take my wifes pics...copy then to your Computer...then put them in a Password protected winrar Folder on my Laptop...and Shredder the original Folder....so she is still on my laptop but i cant Access my own wifes pics anymore while you have her and can use her

anydesk id: 626 842 022

Users who are viewing this thread