• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post pics your wife sends you when she’s with another guy or boyfriend

Isabelle stroking his bull

1346124777.jpg
HER bull?
Or is the bull bi?

Mine does it like all the time, I always jerk to what she sends, god I love stroking to this women, and they fuck her real good to.

1.png 12.PNG 16.PNG 18.png 112_1000.jpg 913_1000.jpg bbw1.PNG bd1.png BD23.PNG GB1.PNG gb6.PNG gb7.PNG
Was that a Gang bang or just a few friends round to relieve the pressure in their balls?
Many women are generous in that way offering NSA relief to horny friends, sometimes for a “consideration” in cash.

Was that a Gang bang or just a few friends round to relieve the pressure in their balls?
Many women are generous in that way offering NSA relief to horny friends, sometimes for a “consideration” in cash.
Which one are you referring to? Yes, some times its just friends releasing their pressure, some proper gang bangs, in one she got paid as well

I love my wife being with her lover while I’m at work and sending me pictures and videos and sometimes video calling me to let me know what they are doing!
You should send me the pics and I’ll stroke over them.

Which one are you referring to? Yes, some times its just friends releasing their pressure, some proper gang bangs, in one she got paid as well
Great news. I really go for women who are flexible and welcum opportunities as they present themselves.
Contributions to defray incidental expenses are the very least that can be expected - in advance - in cash.
Generosity in such matters often ensures priority notification of forth cuming events and new opportunities with close friends.

Great news. I really go for women who are flexible and welcum opportunities as they present themselves.
Contributions to defray incidental expenses are the very least that can be expected - in advance - in cash.
Generosity in such matters often ensures priority notification of forth cuming events and new opportunities with close friends.
Totally agree with you

Do you host such events or get invited to them?
So, its like this, we are like really new to all this, we started like 2 years ago, until very recently it was like 3 incidents, but starting last may, after she got her new BF, started going wild. We are gradually now being invited, we have not hosted but her BF hosted 2 events for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back