• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post the last picture you jerked off to!

You goddamn, right I would jack off to that ***** also and I would probably tell her I was fucking doing it!!!!

You goddamn, right I would jack off to that ***** also and I would probably tell her I was fucking doing it!!!!!
Paying the Uber driver after we went clubbing

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1708033745.mov
    26.8 MB
I've been out of town for work this week, Debbie thinks its a safe time to fuck as many guys a she can without being caught. This guy sent her a picture of him stroking his cock with Deb's panties wrapped around it. His email said " Playing with panties just makes me want to fuck you and cum in your mouth" . Its an interesting picture because he seems youngish and might be married with small kids, see the baby bottle in the picture. Wheres mom? Debbie meets guys that advertise for panties, so thats probably how he got these. Then if she likes them, she fucks them later. Jacked off when I saw it. I have her email passwords and spyware on her phone (which is in my name)

I need a blowjob.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back