• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post wives you had from new jersey

• Thread starterSubhubnnj
  • Start date

Subhubnnj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2021
New Jersey
Post wives you had from nj looking for who's had mine

Reactions: JSmith and toolman2c
Where are you located

Wow no sluts in new Jersey except Donna ...

I want your wife

NJ here.

i fucked 4 different women at work before i retired.. not all at the same time though. all were married catholic wives (my fetish) who were being ignored and disregarded by their loser husbands.

KB2.JPG KiB1.jpg KT.jpg MP1.jpg

Reactions: intuit, radnorjen, indiana hubby and 2 others
4 all at the same job? Did any of them know each other? How long did these affairs last?

all 4 work for the same firm. they all know each other, but they never found that they each were in an affair.

each affair lasted about a year or so. one of teh affairs lasted nearly 2 years

Reactions: Subhubnnj
Any reason why the affairs ended? How long was it form the time one ended before you had another one dropping her panties for you?

it was over the course of a few years. after a while, i started to et bored with each one, so i'd find a way for it to be her decision to end the affair amicably.

Reactions: Subhubnnj
I have seduced a few single women, never a married one. What was it that made you determine that she was available if you chose to pursue her? Four of them from the same company, was there a common thread?

Wow it's crazy how guys like you get our wives to do.

they were being ignored by their loser husbands. all i did was listen to them, talk to them, ask them for their opinions about things and let them know that somebody was actually listening to them and caring about what they said. and each one of them ultimately made the first sexual move.

Reactions: HotwifeloverNJ
Were they very passionate or aggressive in bed, or were they submissive?

gbhl44 said:
they were being ignored by their loser husbands. all i did was listen to them, talk to them, ask them for their opinions about things and let them know that somebody was actually listening to them and caring about what they said. and each one of them ultimately made the first sexual move.
Like what is a first move what did they do that you knew they wanted to be with you

gbhl44 said:
Did you get them to do anything really degrading or humiliating. How frequently were you fucking them compared to their husbands.donna was very similar others guys would pay attention to her and talk with her and she ended up in these types of relationships.

Which one of the 4 lasted 2 years?

this one lasted 2 years

KiB1.jpg

i never did anything to degrade or humiliate any of them. i always treated them with respect and gave them my full attention when we were alone together.

i was stunned to find out that 3 of them had never even been eaten by their husbands, and one of them had sex with her husband only once every 2 months since the day that she got married -- they were married for 17 years.

the thing that they all seemed to like the most was when i rimmed them. none of them had ever been rimmed by their clueless husbands

How often were you able to get together with them? What excuses did they give their husbands?

about once a week.

they told their husbands that they had to work late.

one of the ladies caller her husband from her office while i was tasting her from behind

Users who are viewing this thread