• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Anydesk Or Teamviewer To Share Wife

• #4,261
we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

• #4,268
Please help my ****** public my slut wife on my AnyDesk 146626541

• #4,269
296635217AD, unware gf Saskia for ******

• #4,271
****** my wife on a local dating site, small town New Zealand, there are people we know on that page, if you think shes slut enough and deserves to be ******* load photos to date site

• #4,273
****** my wife on a local dating site, small town New Zealand, there are people we know on that page, if you think shes slut enough and deserves to be ******* load photos to date site

• #4,274
who shows and wants to get his woman ******* with anydesk now?

• #4,276
I am a 55-year-old Italian Voyeur, very serious, I love to collect photos of your women for my pleasure of masturbating, if expressly requested I can also show them to other voyeurs otherwise I will keep them exclusively for myself, give me access to your photo archive .. or your anydesk

• #4,279
anyone here willing to post some of my wife's pics?

Users who are viewing this thread