• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Anydesk Or Teamviewer To Share Wife

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, anydesk code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee - volafile links, up for real meets if local

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, anydesk code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee - volafile links, up for real meets if local

anydesk id: 947 882 355

put all my erotic pics in a password protected winrar folder and delete the originals...so i have nothing to jerk to anymore

this is my ID 756855738 if you like to tlk with real cuck and post my cuck pics in my twitter with naughty comments and talk with others in some chats to humilliate and ****** me as a submissive cuck

AnyDesk permanent access through: ID: 712 211 166 Password: welcome123

Feel free to make admin account and take full control, Log into your ******** and post GF permanently in my browser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back