• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Anydesk Or Teamviewer To Share Wife

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

me married indian guy 47 in uk, wife babita 44 mature chubby, I can give u remote access to my pc via teamviewer

Hey there. I'm looking for cucks who are interested in sharing their wives/girlfriends through AnyDesk or TeamViewer. So if you're showing right now, feel free to leave your Anydesk or TeamViewer code here and we'll take a look. If you want her posted, feel free to let us know before hand. ;)
me married indian guy 47 in uk, wife babita 44 mature chubby, I can give u remote access to my pc via teamviewer

hello, I have my teamviewer online now , but appears only cucks here and bulls have left this site

My wifes pics are my homescreen of my phone in my vaulty app..696 826 205 who wants to jerk over her..on now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back