• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Anydesk Or Teamviewer To Share Wife

653 469 293 pick one (only one) and transfer her. id rather you not web post but i wanna see it and know there is nothing i can do if you decide. if you look back and find password while im away thats ok too. but im only gone for a few minutes and then i will returen

take over my pc, post my wifeas if she where your slut, make me cum
979 689 267
anydesk

IMG_4683.JPG

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

Hey there! Young fit 19 year old bull looking to control someone device and looking at pics. I like to ****** your girlfriend or wife. Message me or post here your Teamviewer or Anydesk number and lets connect! I attach some pic about my cock to see what kind of cock jerking at your girlfriend or wife pic when i scroll or ****** her!

263f7850-e1cd-4cf0-a809-af17e75fd23d.jpg

look at my slutty russian wife and make her public on net, make she a webslut !
imiges ,unsee
anydesk 297 991 164

Users who are viewing this thread

Back