• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Anydesk Or Teamviewer To Share Wife

who wants to get permanent access to my laptop?

just set up your private password in the settings and set a options password too...so can never change it back

Here are my TeamViewer ID number and connection password.
Please use them to start a remote support session with me.

TeamViewer ID: 1 758 646 491
Your Password: sc9k94a4

BBW wife Ann
To make it even more risky, both of our email addresses are hidden in the pics.
ad: 783 628 848
pw: annstubhub

Ann in teddy - Copy.jpg

come check out the wife, we have a live feed, pics and videos. Watch her as she gives herself a pedicure and plays video games naked. AD #253 113 687
1697528242419.png

we are a married couple 49 45, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, exp/ose, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

BBW wife Ann To make it even more risky, both of our email addresses are hidden in the pics. ad: 783 628 848 pw: annstubhub

we are a married couple 49 45, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, exp/ose, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

just set up your private password in the settings and set a options password too...so can never change it back

Your password
m5s8rvwn

Your Password:
ary6n5qc

1 991 517 755 AD ****** my wife Heather. Post wins here. Please don't just connect to look around and leave. Much to learn and ******

hello all..mwm 58 here.wife is 48..
sub cuckold hub for chat with Bulls or Doms
nervous about sharing computer but I have anydesk installed to chat at first for doms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back